5.0 out of 5 stars funny
good movie for a giggle :) its a light movie with some fantastic actors, definitely something to put a smile on ur face
Published on 1 May 2010 by Despina Fleur

1.0 out of 5 stars analyze this lookes like blank disc
analyse this looks like a blank disc and when u play it goes green and stops then it jumps back to start so it a rubbish product and if I could I wold give the it 0 will get this and all other dvds from a proper shop
Published 4 months ago by robert clark

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars funny, 1 May 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Analyse This, 23 Oct 2012
I first saw this film on the TV a few months ago. Unfortunately I didn't get to the end of the film so I bought the DVD. It is one of the funniest films I have ever seen. I was so pleased that the purchase I made contained the follow on film - Analyze That! Another gem! Fantastically funny. The pack arrived earlier than anticipated. Worth every penny. Buy it and laugh till you cry!

5.0 out of 5 stars Two great films, two great actors, one great buy :D, 8 May 2011
I can honestly say that they were two of the funniest films I have ever seen, you gotta like that type of humour though. When looking for a funny film to watch, I often find the biggest joke is the price; but that was certainly not a problem here. They were great films and amazing value, not to mention that, for all of you looking to reduce your environmental impact, two films in one case saves half the packaging - there was just no down side to the buy: I payed a rediculously small amount of money, the films came, I watched them one after the other, I thoroughly enjoyed them... what's more to say?

4.0 out of 5 stars Good movies, Worth a watch, 23 Oct 2014
I love Robert De Niro in his bad 'ass style' roles and did not expect to see him in this type of movie, But he still plays a 'bad ass' of sorts so the movie still suits him. It is also kinda funny in parts and definitely worth a watch.

In summary woth buying and one I personaly will be keeping in my dvd collection (which is growing beyond capacity so has be atleast above average to qualify)

5.0 out of 5 stars Crystal and De Niro - comedy chemistry at its best, 20 May 2010
Keith Povall "Soxer123" (Walsall UK) - See all my reviews
I never really appreciated Crystal's immense talent for comedy until I saw the first in this brace of comedies. I don't need go into specifics, just watch and you'll see. You will also be sockless by the end through so much laughter.

1.0 out of 5 stars analyze this lookes like blank disc, 12 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 8 April 2014
I like that , that's exactly what i was looking for , Thank you very much , have a nice time.

4.0 out of 5 stars "Analyze This",Forget,"That!"., 1 Dec 2013
This is Robert de Niro what he does best but with a difference.Hes a Mob guy with a conscience and panic attacks taboot.De Niro just cant be the bad guy anymore and treats all his intended hits with care and sorrow.He cries at doggy commercials on the tv and doesnt know what happening to him?So he enlists the likes of Billy Crystal,in the form of a psychiatrist to sort out why he cant"be bad!"anymore.Tis very funny,especially when asking Crystal what he should do when he feels this way,Crystal says maybe HIT somthing,whereas De Niro swiftly removes a gun from his shoulder holster and shoots a chair cushion,SEVERAL TIMES?This is very laugh out loud at times and is very good and how they mixed goodfellas with one flew over the cuckoos nest is brilliant.The second is much the same....

5.0 out of 5 stars such funny movies, 23 Oct 2013
Mohammed87 (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I just love these old movies like these ones, they just have that funny factor that you look for in movies, that you don't get in new movies these days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stephen Smith, 18 Oct 2013
Please own this today because it is so great and well worth to own because they are both so funny.
Plus Robert and Billy are just great together in both movies ;-).

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Analyze This & Analyze That [Blu-ray] [US Import]
Analyze This & Analyze That [Blu-ray] [US Import] by Robert De Niro (Blu-ray - 2010)