5.0 out of 5 stars The best buggy for off-road use by far, 21 Feb 2012
I have a Mountain Buggy Urban Jungle. Having tried out several alternatives, I found it the most comfortable buggy to push around, particularly on uneven terrain. The air tyres and frame provide plenty of 'shock absorption' for uneven ground, and there's plenty of under-seat storage. The front wheel pivots very smoothly, making the whole buggy particularly manoeuvrable. My one year old has plenty of room, and seems to find it comfortable (he falls asleep on nearly every outing)!

Compared to the Phil & Teds buggies, the Mountain Buggy has fewer 'luxuries' (such as the plastic mudguards and the hand-operated brake on some Phil & Teds models), but is more functional, with a better front wheel pivot, and, in my view, a more robust feel.

I can only think of two negatives: the Mountain Buggy is pricey, and it is quite large when folded (check that it will fit the boot of your car before buying, although the wheels can be removed if necessary).

I would highly recommend the Mountain Buggy, especially for those who intend to take it on longer walks or runs.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the most amazing buggy..., 26 Nov 2011
This buggy is just brilliant. It's comfortable, spacious & very easy to control - even with only one hand. You can get up & down steps, across snow, grass, gravel etc. It just glides along, everyone loves this buggy..

5.0 out of 5 stars she says it is excellent. She finds it very useful for her baby, 4 Aug 2014
Carissima M. Le Breton (Channel Islands) - See all my reviews
Bought this for my daughter, she says it is excellent. She finds it very useful for her baby, and has been on holiday with it as well,

5.0 out of 5 stars Mountainbuggy Urban, 21 Mar 2013
I bought this pushchair when my son was 4 months old. As I have no car (for ethical reasons), it was important for me that I had a pushchair that was comfortable as well as durable. It was not easy to make a choice with so many different model in every shop. But Mountainbuggy clearly has a simple and very strudy design, based mainly on a engineering principle of 'truss' (that is what eventually stabilised the wabbly bridge in London!). Having taken my child to the shop, it was immediately clear that he was very comfortable in it. And when I began to use it I also noticed the extreme easy of use, both in terms of pushing it (a finger is enough (also when your child is older) and it takes no effort of strength to fold or open. It is as comfortable for tall people as those who are less tall. I would, as a user of this pushchair, recommend it to all parents who walk around a lot. If you are a parent who drives around in a car most of the time, then perhaps a simple umbrella pushchair is better, but for all the others, both those who live in a city as those who live more rural, this is a fantastic option. So a big fat 5 stars from me for the Mountainbuggy Urban!