Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Amazon Pantry Food & Drink Beauty Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 1 February 2015
It suits its intended purpose, really lifts all the crud you find in the carbs. It dries out pretty quickly, even if you leave a small puddle! It will leave a very dry appearance and a slight coating over what you have used.

If you are planning to do a thorough clean of your carbs, I would strongly recommend buying two as you will go through this stuff pretty quickly.
on 6 September 2013
Literally does what it says on the tin.. Cleaned my EGR valve out with this and a toothbrush.. Worked perfectly. 4 x the price in most shops and is for sure the same stuff.. Will buy again as my brother now needs his EGR valve cleaning also ( funny that hey? ).. Do not use for MAF sensor it will kill it...
on 23 July 2014
This stuff is essential if you want to do a proper job of cleaning your carb. I used this on my mower which hadn't been touched for years. A blast of the cleaner blows out any gunge within the carb, and with a cloth you can clean all the muck off the outside of the mower, leaving everything really clean.
on 8 October 2014
250ml can supplied instead of 300ml advertised, slow delivery.
on 1 April 2014
After not receiving this on time my first revue was very negative,how ever they contacted me with full apologise and sent out a second one which arrived the next day. I would say it was down to the post system and not them and must congratulate them on their PR .
on 7 August 2013
Was delivered promptly, the cover was off the can in the packet, so some cleaner could have been lost. A spray tube to direct the cleaner would be useful.

As yet, I cannot comment on how well it works, still trying to get my mower working correctly.
on 6 July 2015
Excellent product, took air cleaner off and flushed carburettor, soaked up with a clean kitchen towel, repeated process replaced air cleaner primed carburettor, mower started first pull. Next time of use just primed mower and away it went!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
Did the job well, was great for cleaning out the fuel tank too, I thought the micro-filter was clean, but when sprayed and cleaned was quite amazed at the dirt that was cleaned out. Inexpensive and totally effective. Top Quality.
on 15 June 2013
Purchased this following watching just about every YouTube video of how to repair my lawnmower engine. Just the job- spray is quite powerful so dislodges build-up of dirt from carburettor with ease. Would definitely recommend.
on 15 June 2013
This works a treat. The spray comes out at high pressure which is great for blasting off deposits, but if you are not careful it will empty the can very quickly. I apply, use an old toothbrush to rub in, then rinse clean.