Colour: White|Change

VINE VOICEon 19 January 2012
I love this!

I bought this for my desk at work and it is both cute and practical.

I wanted somewhere to keep all post its as my desk was becoming too messy with all my notes and information scrawled on them. This cute holder helped tidy it up and as it's mouth is a peg!

Which also provided me with a place to have my important but shorthand notes right infront of me so that I was reminded of them as they were staring right at me.

This stopped my post its being accidently binnedor or lost and kept them all in the one place. I really love it, and it adds to any desk, isn't too big and is very practical.

You even get a free set of post its with it which is a bonus too!

Cassandra220689
on 18 December 2011
Morris the Memo Holder - Red

It's always annoying when you're on the phone and need to write something down, but difficult to find a notepad holder that doesn't take up the whole kitchen! I saw Morris and ordered him. What a helpful little Morris! The telephone pad sits neatly in his back, and his mouth holds the pen. A friendly face that makes me smile, yet ideal too. Recommended.
on 3 January 2012
I got one of these for a gift and liked it so much I bought one for someone else. Good price too and cheaper than in high street stores.
on 6 November 2012
I love Morris! He's bigger than I expected and seems quite sturdy and well made.

A great stocking filler for that person on your Christmas list who has everything....well, everything expect a mule shaped memo holder, obviously.
on 24 April 2014
This is both adorable and practical, makes a great gift (or present to yourself). The colour has faded a bit since I bought it but probably only because it's sitting in the sunshine, but the mechanism still works perfectly.
Fed up of family asking where pen or pad was when on phone, so bought this little gadget.

Really useful comes complete with a small memo jotter inside it. The peg part on the mouth I use to stick a narrow pen through so then everyone can find pen and paper easily. Takes standard sized memo pads too, so when used up easy to replace them.

It stands and does not wobble or fall over, just a great little gadget called Morris.

I have mine in white but other colours are available, just a good little present for someone to come Christmas or birthday times.

Mine was delivered actually before the estimated date actually four days before and well packed.
on 18 April 2013
A really brilliant memo holder - comes with about 50 little squares of paper for writing memos. Then you can attach the most important one in Morris' mouth!
This little gift will lighten up anyone's day.
on 28 December 2013
This little note holder is such a cute item. It looks very cool on my desk and not only is it well designed it is functional and a great place to old all my reminder notes. Great product and well priced.
on 5 December 2012
Unique design and very practical. Morris does the job and adds a bit of colour and fun to my desk. An inexpensive item that looks nice - I like it so much I'm considering buying one for a friend.
on 7 February 2014
I have lusted after one of these for ages, bought one for a present and had to get one for me too. Great quality and lovely to use, makes a great addition to my desk, well-being and happiness.

See one answered question