5.0 out of 5 stars Great Small Military-Style Pack
Great smaller pack with lots of pockets and compartments.
Material feels rugged and hard-wearing (even though Ive only had it a couple of weeks), and the craftsmenship is of good quality ie. stitching is neat but heavy-duty as you would expect for a military-type pack.
Published on 17 Sep 2011 by J. Jackson

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but quite small
I was planning on using this pack for a trip away for the weekend. Looking at the reviews other people had left, they said they managed to use the pack for weekend trips. When it arrived the pack itself was high quality and well made but was quite small so I could get everything I needed in it.

I would recommend you do for the 50L version if you want it for...
Published 20 months ago by Alan

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Small Military-Style Pack, 17 Sep 2011
This review is from: Mil-Tec Patrol MOLLE Assault Pack Tactical Rucksack 20L Olive OD (Misc.)
Great smaller pack with lots of pockets and compartments.
Webbing, buckles, zips all seem very sturdy and the shoulder straps are nicely padded and comfortable.
Quality pack in my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Patrol pack., 6 July 2011
A fantastic bit of kit,very well made and a good size.I like the fact you can remove the waist belt.A very fast smooth transaction from the seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic rucksack!, 18 July 2012
The bag is very good quality, particularly at this price. Better quality than I was expecting and I might even get the bigger version now too!

Zips on mine are perfect and as good a standard as you should expect at this price. If you wildy tug at them then expect them over time to break, take care of stuff, they don't break, it's quite simple really.

The colour is slightly more green (less olive) than the picture suggests - not a problem for me - it's a nice dark green.

Compartments are snug but push out further than first looks suggest. The narrow style allows the arms to move freely which (further to other harsher reviews) is the point really isn't it - when you're hiking or soldier-ing

The postage from Ireland to UK was really slow though, so do bear this in mind if you need it in a hurry. I ordered on 25 June and it was delivered on 18 July. But it did arrive the day before I was going off for the weekend that I needed it, so all's good!!

As I say, I am going for the bigger one now, probably black.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pack, 27 April 2011
I've been looking for a cheap pack with around 30L capacity for general summer day hike use. This pack ticks all of the boxes for me, there's plenty of space in it considering it's a compact pack, it feels well made and it was able was able to store all my standard kit, with space left over for some additional bits and bobs. The shoulder straps are a little narrow but so far this hasn't caused me any issues and the pack sits comfortably on my back.

The compression straps work well and the zips have a robust feel to them. All in all I think this is a great pack for the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good Bag... but the service..., 10 July 2013
It is an extremely great bag, with many little pouches. It can expand to a great size. However I ordered this bag on the 16th of June 2013, and got it on 10th of July 2013, 3 weeks and a day after I ordered it. It was a day overdue, and it only came from Scotland!

Other than that, I would highly recommend this bag!

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect bag, 9 Feb 2013
Arrived on time and well packaged. Perfect for what I use it for, being in the forces. Will recommend to friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Molle assault pack, 7 Feb 2013
Ideal for a daysack/inflight bag for trips. Large compartments for travel documents and a Small zipped compartment ideal for sunglasses

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy little bag with good practical storage, 20 Jan 2013
Has 4 main wide opening compartments - most of those have pockets and pouches inside so kit can be stored well organised and easily retrieved.

I have used this for a couple of months now and it is holding up well. Double stitched seams and zips have stood up to my enthusiastic loading and its all plastic lined so easy to wipe out if needed and this also helps keep stuff dry and its been out on a couple of really wet days here in Scotland.

It has a slot seperate from the storage to take a water bladder which I like and use (not provided with the rucksack).
Shoulder straps are padded and fitted with handy D rings and there is a waistbelt too.

One thing you might consider is that it has a foam padded backplate which is grooved to try to ventilate but doesnt really work but then I'm working when outdoors so ventilated or not makes no difference to me.

The carry handle fitted at the top is is surprisingly useful for carrying when getting in and out of transport and I use the compression straps at the sides and underneath to carry basha poles, tent/sleeping bag and of course its Molle so I can add a pouch or two

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, well made, practical, comfortable would definately recommend, 3 May 2014
I bought this rucksack to replace one that I had for years, I use this type of rucksack for walking, day trips and holidays. I bought this before I was going to India on holiday for 3 weeks. It took a while to come but when it did I was really pleased. It is sized well for day trips, I like all the different pockets and the way you can expand or contract the size with the straps. It looks great, it is comfortable and well made. It stood up excellently well to my travels. I would definately buy another Mil-Tec product.

4.0 out of 5 stars very well made bag good material for the price would definately buy again, 30 July 2014
J. Hunter (united kingdom, essex) - See all my reviews
great for work bag straps are alittle small to do any real hiking be good for a 36 hour bug out. It has 2 main compartments and 2 smaller compartments you cannot fit anything to wide you can fit a large lunch box and 1 litre bottle in the main and enough space in the open net area for a good handleful of bits nothing sharp and i realised it cut a slight hole so be aware on the netting, 2nd largest space is ideal for two 1 liter bottles as an actual 2 liter bottle would be a tight fit for the length of the bag and also has little wallet area for any small items like loose change/keys 3rd is a big enough space for a A5 note pad an allocated area for pens, you would still have enough room for small plastic takeaway box from the local Chinese, i will be doing a video review soon. Sorry about my grammar i would recommend it to anyone thats after a decent day sack it has a big Velcro pouch where your back would rest for a hydration 1.5L pack but remember utilizing this will restrict the amount you can carry the zips are still fine but the tags to assist unzipping are some what temperamental easy to replace with 550 paracord :) which i have done hope this was an informative review