I don't have an LG phone any more, but when I did have one, I was very pleased with this.

It synced and charged very well. Did everything it was supposed to do, and fitted well.

At the time I bought it, it only cost around half the price that it is now, and I thought that it was brilliant value.
Even at the current price, it's peanuts. And I wouldn't hesitate to buy again.

Anyway, I hope that this review is helpful in some way when making the decision.
I purchased this LG Data Cable to go with the secondhand LG KS360 mobile phone that I had purchased as a spare. Unfortunatley there was no data cable to enable me to transfer photos to my computer and the one I had for my other LG was a slightly different size connection.

This Date Cable is well made and of good quality and does the job. Excellent price and good service from the seller.

Would recommend.
on 15 July 2015
The data cable is fine can't say the same for the LG software to use it with, downloaded software for a particular phone, KF600, yes it's old but works OK and was listed on the compatible phones for this software download, so why isn't it listed in the pile of s**t software when installing it.
Oh well can't use it to back up contacts then, will have to just use it as usb storage to access the media stored on the phone.
on 19 March 2012
I bought this as I'd lost the data cable for my old LG phone (KC550), and my new one (C360) didn't come with a data cable.

As the cable was only 95p, although I couldn't see either model mentioned in the compatability list, I guessed from the picture of the connector that it was likely to fit one of them.

It fits and works well on my old LG phone (the KC550), but NOT the C360.

It appears that LG phones have a variety of different sizes of connection ports, so perhaps some of the reviews saying that the cables didn't connect well had phone models it's not compatible with.
on 18 March 2012
I wish it had worked, but it didn't! I received the first cable within days of my order but the pin that connects to the LG phone was loose and the PC did not recognize the phone. I contacted the seller and they sent a replacement within days, same story. I then contacted them again and asked to test the cable before sending it, upon which they replied positively. I received the third cable but it didn't work also! I guess they got damaged through delivery. I then got bored and dropped the whole thing.

I wish it had worked to rate it properly, but it hadn't. Though I have to give 5 stars for the seller for his prompt service.
on 31 January 2013
This data cable actually worked. It didn't blow up my phone. It charged it up and with downloadable software I was able to transfer my data and pics from my phone before it died a death of touch screen paralysis.
on 13 June 2012
I ordered this product so that I could download some family photos on the computer from my mobile, as yet I have not been able to achieve this, but it could be the computer, the lead slightly sticks out from the mobile, but I will persevere with it.
on 22 February 2010
This USB cable was relatively cheap and arrived very quickly. The cable did exactly what it should do - link phone and computer. My LG phone however is so difficult to extract photos from that I nearly jumped on it! - but this is obviously not the fault of the cable so I gave it 4 out of 5.
on 20 December 2011
I brought this item for my LG mobile phone, and it works perfectly. I've just finished synchronising music from my laptop to my mobile. Very happy with this item, I would recommend it.
on 22 June 2013
When this cable is connected to the charger and the LG phone the phone does not charge. I have tested the charger on other products and the charger works very well. There is something wrong with cable.

I have an LG GB102 phone. Your description on the Amazon site said the LG Data Cable SDY0014401 was compatible with the the LG GB102 phone. Please send another cable and also a car charger that will definitely work with my LG phone. I will pay the extra charges (for the charger). I will then return cable LG Data Cable SDY00014401.