Colour: Beige|Change
Price:£6.89+ Free shipping

on 18 May 2012
I love this concealer. It last for ages. I am 42 and have had mine for over a year and am just getting to the end of it now, and i use if almost every day. You hardly have to use any. The best concealer i have ever had. leaves a very smooth finish. I put it on after my foundation to cover up dark rings under my eyes and pigmentation marks. Really great product.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 30 September 2010
Does exactly what it says. Concealed the dark rings round my eyes, but also made the puffiness less obvious.The powder is so fine it is invisible on the skin and prevents my foundation from showing up the small lines and wrinkles. I love it!
on 5 June 2016
Well, what can I say - my title pretty much says it all. The powder I found to be heavy, chunkily milled, unnaturally coloured and unbelievably drying. If you are over 30, avoid this or it absolutely will magnify the look of every single wrinkle you have. Ok, so I was getting ready to bin the whole thing, when I had a brainwave - why not try the brush with a different mineral powder? So I did - and it worked great - and following that success, I also tried it with a loose mineral eyeshadow - worked a treat. So I salvaged the clear plastic lid, and I now have a cute little brush in it's own protective container. Oh, and the powder compartment is in the bin.
on 13 February 2016
Does the job fine, good coverage, I just wish I could find a mineral powder that did not make you look like you had sparkles all over your face when the light hits you - although I guess, that is what the mineral bit does :o)
on 22 April 2016
Have used this a few times however I am always a bit weary around using mineral make up as I always worry that I don't get the converge that I want or that it looks a bit caked on - I have been using the foundation powder and got the hang of that after a few mishaps of looking slightly patchy - but I really enjoy using these products together - gives me the coverage and does a good job of covering up those dark circles after a late night and early start that we all have once in a while.
on 24 September 2014
This is a must for the makeup bag. Great concealer for dark eye areas and small blemishes. Very small pot that is very deceiving. Have had it for a while now and still have plenty. Great product that I will buy again.
on 10 June 2011
Amazing! You just put a bit around your eyes where is normally a bit darker... and it's done. You don't need to put all over your face, only where is a bit red, any dark sopt or anything.. Now I wear it every morning.. You literally only need 1 minute. Very happy with my purhase!!
on 17 April 2012
really pleased with this item. Was delivered extreemly quickly. Although the pot looks small it lasts for ages- you only need a little bit of product and it provides great coverage. Best concealer ive ever used.
on 15 December 2010
The content is a nice thick consistency however comparing the colouring i presumed it was near the Ivory paleness, but it was much darker than that unfortunately, But that was a Human Error on my behalf I just use the small brush with my L'Oreal Foundation
on 17 April 2012
Have bought & used many concealers each with different lasting effects. Found this one by chance and now order online a couple at a time. Only requires a small amount and lasts all day. Teenager daughter with problem skin gives perfect coverage & 40 something covers minor blemishes & thread veins a treat. Would highly recommend this product.