5.0 out of 5 stars Easy/no setup
I am using this ADSL modem with an Apple Airport Extreme. It's very easy to setup. Plug this into the router with an ethernet cable, plug both the router and the modem into an ac outlet and finally set up your ISP settings within the router. It is also much more compact than I thought. I have attached a photo of it sitting on top of an Apple Airport Extreme, next to...
Published on 28 Dec 2010 by Stuson

1.0 out of 5 stars Limited lifespan
I have owned a couple of Draytek Vigor 120 modems and just wanted to echo other reviewers' comments such as "Great product doesnt last", "Good while it lasted" and "Works really well until it doesn't".

While my first Vigor 120 was working, it was great; rock solid and suited my requirements perfectly (plugged into a vSphere 5 host with a VM running pfSense)...
Published 8 months ago by cjmurray

‹ Previous | 15 6 7 8 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Works really well with apple airport extreme, 9 Nov 2013
This review is from: DrayTek Vigor 120 - DSL modem - external - Fast Ethernet [PC] (Personal Computers)
Day one. Worked straight of of the box with apple airport extreme - just plug in and attach modem first then attach WAN to air port extreme. Put in PPoE and your ISP details and away you go. Check out [...] - for help.
Broadband speed better - wireless signal stronger. So far so good.

5.0 out of 5 stars At last, stable internet, 6 Nov 2013
R. Shears (Exeter) - See all my reviews
Having given up on my Home Hub 3 (rebooting it once a week) I got this to use with my Apple AirPort Express, not rebooted or thought about it since.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 26 Oct 2013
I've had DrayTek Vigor 120 - DSL modem for a few months now and I'm fully satisfied with the quality of internet accesses through this modem, connected to an Asus RT-AC66U AC1750.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works WellWith Apple Tower, 31 Aug 2013
I wanted a modem to connect my Apple WiFi storage to and this compliments it perfectly. Just had an IP address to change in settings, needed an old Windows device for that, as my Apple laptop is only WiFi. Once urged in and the Apple WiFi reconfigured to act as my Router, all now works well, and my Netgear Router is now redundant!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great modem., 30 Aug 2013
Great modem, worth paying that bit extra for. Easy set up, needs router if connecting to the internet wirelessly. Does not seem to freeze like so many of the cheaper modems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vigor 120 and Apple Extreme with BT Isp, 3 Aug 2013
Great bit of kit and great service. Called to let me know it was out of stock and to let me know when it would be delivered which was only a few days later. Paired with latest apple extreme ( BT ISP ). Hooked it all up and works perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid ADSL Modem, 12 Jun 2013
I bought this modem to pair with an Apple Airport extreme. Plugged everything in, fired up the airport extreme utility and added my ISP login details.

Was working within 30 seconds of plugging it in a superb combination with the airport.

5.0 out of 5 stars Draytek Vigor 120, 7 Sep 2012
Good value modem, solid plastic construction, easy to configure, working without any issues since day one with both my old Billion wireless modem/router and new ASUS RT-N66U - 900Mbps Dual Band Wireless N Router. I recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, used with Linux on e3200, 13 July 2012
Rob (Uk) - See all my reviews
Linked to an e3200 Linksys router which is running linux (DD-WRT) mod. Working a treat. Real easy to setup, small compact and light.

This setup gives you much greater flexibility for running servers and security.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works very well, 24 April 2012
I bought this to replace a Netgear ADSL router which was driving me up the wall due to constant dropping of connections. This product is A-list in PC Pro magazine and it works very well. I combined it with an ASUS RT-N56u Diamond wireless router. It was easy to setup and I would recommend this to anyone.

‹ Previous | 15 6 7 8 | Next ›