5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing :D
This exceeded all my expectations.. it was quite frankly amazing!!
The size is very small and so it can fit anywhere. The design is very modern and cool and it fits with my bedroom perfectly. The range of colours is also good.
Published on 15 Feb. 2011 by TaraAuty

3.0 out of 5 stars Docking station
Quite pleased with product but find it difficult to place my iPod into the docking connection.
The remote is easy to use and on the whole I am pleased with it.
It arrived on time with no problems
Published 16 months ago by Jean behan

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing :D, 15 Feb. 2011
This review is from: AZATOM® iFLUTE Silver 10W iPhone Docking Station - True stereo dual speakers - Remote control - Premiun portable sound (Electronics)
This exceeded all my expectations.. it was quite frankly amazing!!
The sound quality was amazing and the remote it came with was really cute and can work from the other side of the room. It can also go both loud and quiet and comes with all the cables you could possibly need. The fact that it is portable and can run off batterys is also good as i like to be able to take my music anywhere with me!
Best of all it can also charge your ipod when plugged into the mains.. as i live between 2 houses it means that i can now charge my ipod anyhwere.
A fantastic product that i would reccomend to anyone considering it. Very worth the price and i personally think that it both looks and sounds better than my freinds 65 pound ipod docking station. 5 stars truly deserved :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 21 Jan. 2011
This dock is just the bees knees for its size and build quality. I bought this for my granddaughter. However, I was a bit sceptical about what the sound quality would be like. I have an ipod classic, so tried it out with that. It was exceptionally good, not tinny but a nice round sound, ideal for a youngster, or if you have limited space or need a portable speaker system.

It is compatible with the ipod Nano 6th Generation player which came out in September, so should be OK with all ipod connectors.

It comes with a mains plug which you plug a USB connector into, this is included too. A double sided jack so you can plug an MP3 player into it, or any type of player. It also has a remote control which is very small and nifty, about credit card size.

All in all I am extremely pleased with this item and would recommend it to anyone who wants a back up or portable speaker system.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing sound for such a small portable speaker, GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. Very good buy!!, 11 Jun. 2012
Placed an order for this speaker system and received it in the post within 3 days as stated. The sound of the speaker is very good and surprised me when I first played my ipod on it. The only problem I had was upon first opening the battery compartment to put batteries into the speaker the battery cover broke. I contacted the seller and they have said they will post me a replacement battery cover in the post first thing tomorrow morning. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!
They also told me how to correctly open the battery compartment to avoid breaking it.
There is a large slit and a very small slit on the battery cover. I was advised to insert a small flat head screw driver into the small slit and the cover comes off. Apparently the large slit is just a deterrent so children can not open the battery compartment.

Great sound for such a small speaker
Surprisingly loud
Takes 4 AAA batteries so is portable
Great customer service
Very cheap

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 8 July 2011
I'm really pleased with this as it's so portable. I had another that I had when travelling and it finally gave up the ghost. This one's very similar so great for portability and it has a remote - bonus!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present to myself, 31 Dec. 2011
AZATOM iFlute SILVER Docking station portable speaker for iPod & iPhone 4S - 4 - 3GS - 3G - 3 / Unique design / quality sound / Audio output plus a remote control

I wanted to buy a small dock so I could play my iPod Classic when working in the kitchen, and also when away on holiday. This one had good reviews so I decided to go for it, even though I have often found that cheap may not be good value.

This neat-looking machine is the exception that proves the rule! I am delighted with the quality of sound it produces, and it is excellent value for money, besides looking good. I haven't yet tried it with the batteries, so don't know how long they would last while I'm on holiday. Anyone like to advise me on that one?

It's a pity they don't make a carrying case but - handy hint coming up - it does fit into a large pencil case.
All in all, I would have no hesitation in recommending this to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!!, 4 Feb. 2011
Paul (North East, UK) - See all my reviews
This is the first time that I've been so impressed with a product that I've posted a review.
I had been searching for a docking/speaker system for my iphone 3GS for a couple of months to no avail. I'm a holistic therapist and wanted to play relaxation music from my iphone rather than lug around a cd player.So my brief was: small, light, good sound, easy to adjust volume from a distance and simple to use.
All my friends told me not to buy online and to go into a store and actually use my iphone to test out for sound etc. I couldnt find anything under £100 that was anywhere near acceptable so turned to Amazon. I thoroughly researched the product descriptions and reviews and came across this amazing little unit. At under £30 it appeared a bargain so I trusted the reviews and ordered one. I received it the following day and WOW, I am well impressed. How such a good sound comes out of such a tiny unit amazes me.It is so easy to use, the sound is excellent,the remote control is fab and it charges my iphone.It is so small that it fits into a pencil case so perfect for my requirements. Result!!!
My only regret is that I didnt notice there was a purple model and it would have looked so pretty in my therapy room.
Buy one- you wont be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money., 12 Jan. 2011
This was a gift for my wife, i know very little about this type of music.!! I thought i should go for the more expensive units but after reading the reviews i tried this one... My wife was very pleased with it and my daughters 22 & 24yrs who both have "apple stuff" were impressed with the sound quality and overall apperance. Good value for a change.4 COOL TECHNOLOGY 2398 SILVER DOCKING STATION SPEAKER FOR IPOD AND IPHONE 3G 3GS / UNIQUE DESIGN / QUALITY SOUND / REMOTE CONTROL

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the money!, 17 Dec. 2014
You can't really expect a breath taking listening experience with something like this. However that's not to say this isn't a good item and pleasurable to listen to.

For it's very compact size and modest cost, this little dock is incredible! The sound is clear in the midrange, treble is pretty crisp and there is a pretty good stereo image from the sideways firing speakers.

There is no real bass as in you can't feel it or hear any really low frequency sub bass, the upper bass is there though. You can still pay attention to the beat of the music without feeling like you are missing out on too much. The dock never sounds tinny and brash like you'd expect from something of this low price.

The overall sound this dock produces is very well balanced, clear and detailed enough to provide you with some simple background music to hum along to in the kitchen or garage. I have mine in the garage for when I'm working on my car or working out and the sound is fine. Goes loud enough for modest requirements and retains a pleasant tone.

Build quality is pretty good, the blue LED is nice and bright to let you know the unit is on. The power switch feels solid and the remote works really well. I've owned my dock for several months and it has lived in my garage the whole time, it has been absolutely trouble free and good to use from day one.

Only downside is if you have a case fitted to your iPod it may make a good connection with the dock difficult. Sometimes I have to wiggle my iPod to get both channels working. This is not a fault with the dock though it's just the case on my iPod getting in the way.

If you want a simple, compact and cheap device for background music duties in a spare room/kitchen/shed/garage or wherever, this little dock gets the full 5 stars from me!

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice little gadget, 21 Feb. 2012
I am very pleased with this item. I have a classic iPod and it does what it says and was simple to set up using one of the supplied adapters. The sound is very good - not even slightly tinny. The remote control for use with the iPod also works well.

It also has a connection for another unit - I have an old MD player, and I can plug the supplied cable into the MD's headphone socket and use the item as a speaker system for that should I wish. This also works well.

I have only used it with mains power - it says that it takes four batteries which last up to 10 hours, but I haven't tried so I cannot comment. Very pleased with the item and with the price. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 3 Jun. 2011
Deb (Shropshire, England) - See all my reviews
I was so impressed with this little speaker that I bought another!

I travel quite a lot and wanted a small unit that would fit in my suitcase so that I could listen to music in my hotel room and charge my Ipod at the same time. After reading the reviews, this speaker from 4 Cool technology sounded ideal and was a very good price. On my next trip away - out came the unit and what a delight - the sounds are crisp and clear, the easy touch volume control a delight to use - It is perfect for my needs.

I was so impressed that I quickly bought another one to use in my kitchen at home - where I tend to use the remote, to change to the volume or tracks, as my hands are often covered in flour etc. from baking.

I think I may get a couple of these at Christmas for gifts.

Highly recommended