4.0 out of 5 stars Intriguing
I enjoyed the story of Benjamin Button, but I felt that there were many unanswered questions. It intrigued me and I really want to see the film now.
Published on 4 May 2012 by Griffonlady

3.0 out of 5 stars High Expectations not quite realised
I did not see the film of the book and so had no preconceptions as to its detail.
Having read it however, I must assume that the film was mightily padded because the book seems to be over in no time.
Having said that, the story moves along quite nicely and it is a fairly easy read, even if it has a somewhat unbelievable plot
Much better than 'Tender is the...
Published 18 months ago by TerryB

4.0 out of 5 stars Intriguing, 4 May 2012
This review is from: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and Other Tales of the Jazz Age (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
xx

4.0 out of 5 stars Short stories, 27 July 2013
This book is alright for reading on train journeys.Quite entertaining I liked it but not a lot. It could contain more stories

4.0 out of 5 stars Classic, 28 Jun 2013
This is classic F Scott Fitzgerald whose style of writing I really enjoy. He understands the era he writes about but is understated and leaves the reader room for imagination.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 12 Jun 2013
Fascinating! I had heard of the tale of Benjamin Button, but never read it before. It was entrancing. The other stories in the book were equally as good, and I couldn't put them down till finished!

3.0 out of 5 stars High Expectations not quite realised, 11 Jun 2013
TerryB (Basingstoke) - See all my reviews
Much better than 'Tender is the Night', but not as good as 'The Great Gatsby'

3.0 out of 5 stars Classic Fiction, 5 Jan 2013
I've read Fitzgerald before, some i like, some not. This is ok but some of the stories I found a little stilted and many feel quite dated. But then, it is the product of its era! Reading the title story actually put me off watching the movie, though!

5.0 out of 5 stars ... of Benjamin button is by far one of my favourite stories, the film adaptation was different but still ..., 22 July 2014
The curious case of Benjamin button is by far one of my favourite stories, the film adaptation was different but still managed to capture the books magic, I would recommend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 July 2014