5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, really cute!!
I bought two of these for my 2 and 4 yr old girls- size 2-3 and 4-5 and they fit perfectly. They are good quality and my girls love them!!The material is thick and glossy, not flimsy like similar dresses I have seen. The little purses are a lovely accessory. Great value for money and really quick delivery, will use this retailer again.
Published on 25 Jan 2011 by c fuller

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for little girls
I bought this item for a 15 year old girl. It turned out really short and very very loose, just as shown in the picture, so we are not very satisfied. But I guess it's my own fault, I should have bought it from the adult section rathan than the kid section. The material is good, and I'd think the small version of this would be perfect for little girls like 5 to 7 year...
Published on 13 Dec 2011 by jenniem

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, really cute!!, 25 Jan 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT, beautiful, 5yr old adores it!, 27 Dec 2010
Board (East Grinstead) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dragon and Phoenix Qi Pao (Apparel)
What a lovely chinese dress for a little girl.

It is a good length (below knee) Split on sides not too high. Well sized dress, I mean that I bought a 7-8 and it fits my child who wears a typical child's size 7-8.

Only the slightest thing, as with adult chinese dresses the fabric toggles near neck are a little tricky but not unusual for a chinese dress. Not washed yet but currently unable to prize off my (tall) 5 year old daughter since christmas!! She's delighted. although would like me to add, that she'd prefer the free purse to be a dress that could fit barbie so they could match instead of being a purse!!

Delivered promptly, no problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 22 Jan 2011
This review is from: Dragon and Phoenix Qi Pao (Apparel)
Delivered next day. Amazing quality, beautiful and a huge hit with my two little girls.
Would definitely use this supplier again. Even came with a little matching bag in the shape of the dress!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!!, 29 Jan 2011
This review is from: Dragon and Phoenix Qi Pao (Apparel)
I myself LOVE all chinese / oriental products, i bought this dress for my 3 year old daughter in age 3- 4 and it fits perfectly she wouldnt take it off!! Really good quality at a fantastic price, my daughter will wear this for chinese new year next week at school and she will also wear it to an upcoming family meal, and its most likely i will be buying bigger sizes as she grows! recommended to everyone who is thinking of it, go for it!! x

5.0 out of 5 stars chinese dress, 24 Jan 2012
this chinese dress was such a bargin, looks fantastic material of good quality and brilliant price, im so excited for my 4 year old to wear, and so is she. i was worried incase the item didnt arrive in time, so e mailed the seller and they replied straight away, i ordered on fri afternoon and received tuesday morning, first class reorded. brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars super outfit, 7 Jan 2012
Great item good quality fab price. Perfect for dress up. Was lovely colour and fitted beautifully. Extremely prompt delivery. I would recommend this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Stunning!, 1 Feb 2011
What a beautiful dress! Firstly I was very impressed with the speedy delivery of my item (came in 2 days)! But most importantly I was impressed with the dress itself. I ordered a pink version for my 7 year old daughter who absolutely loves it! I ordered the size 8-9 as my daughter is tall for her age. The quality of the dress is very high and the material is beautiful. My daughter is thrilled with it and is very excited now for her Chinese day at school! Would recommend this to all my friends who have children.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful dress- lovely quality., 23 Nov 2013
This review is from: Dragon and Phoenix Qi Pao (Apparel)
. Age 11-12 was a perfect fit for my tall (1m54) and slim daughter. Perfect for the school Mulan production. Swift delivery and a very happy daughter.

5.0 out of 5 stars chinese dress, 12 July 2013
I ordered age 11-12 for my 11 year old daughter and it fitted pefectly
quality is excellent and really good value for money
delivered more quickly than they said which was great

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT DRESS, 30 Dec 2012
I would love to give this dress 10 stars because it deserves it. I brought it for my grand-daughters christmas school play.She looked really beutifull in it. The material is of excellent quality and delivery was sooner than i expected THANK YOU SO MUCH

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›