5.0 out of 5 stars 52-58mm adaptor ring, 7 Feb 2011
This review is from: Neewer Setup Adapter Ring: 52Mm - 58Mm! Allows You To Use Larger Size Filters On Lenses With A Smaller Diameter Thread. (Electronics)
Its a very simple device, and it does exactly as it claims. Its quality is completely acceptable, manufactured out of aluminium, and appears to have a black anodized finish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Gadget, 13 April 2011
I am very happy with this product. Does exactly what it is supposed to do. Even though it is cheap it does not look or feel cheaply made. I use it with my Canon Nifty Fifty and my 58mm filters and it works great. I would recommend it to everyone who needs this type of adapter ring.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made, Great price, 11 Jan 2012
A. H. Cross (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This is a really well made product at an unbeatable price. Cannot recommend this highly enough. great stuff. Picture does show a silver metal but actual product is a much nicer black that we're all used to with filters/macro rings etc etc

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Stuff!, 28 Nov 2011
L. J. Higgins "Lol" (London) - See all my reviews
Good unit and a very good price.
I bought this adapter for my 50mm 1.8 lens to allow me to use the filters I already have for my Canon Kit Lens (18-55mm) and Sigma Zoom/Macro (70-300mm) which both use a 58mm diameter thread.
It is of metal construction which pleasantly surprised me and as the 50mm lens is the only one I have with a 52mm thread I am able to leave it on the lens so I can quick-change filters/hoods/caps etc and use the lens as a integrated part of my kit. Good Stuff and fast delivery!

4.0 out of 5 stars great, 16 Dec 2013
ordered the wrong one to start with. but this is great allowing me to use some old filters tat i had lying around and didn't cost that much

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality product, 31 July 2013
Maybe not the most exciting piece of kit to own but well worth purchasing if you have a lot of filters etc for 1 lens and would rather use them on a second, smaller lens, than double your kit and spend double the money. Quality is good and I have had no problems with threads. I would recommend this to family and friends or anyone reading this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as it says on the tin, 21 Jun 2013
This is perfect for using a larger screw-in filter on a smaller diameter filter thread. Appears to be made out of aluminium, with a matte black finish, fits well on my 'nifty fifty' lens (with a 52mm diameter filter thread) and means I can share my 58mm polarising filter with my DSLR kit lens.

As it has a standard thread, I'm sure it would fit on any camera lens with filter thread (e.g. bridge camera).

4.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 15 Jun 2013
I bought this so I could use the same 58mm lens hoods and a polarising filters on all my camera lenses. It is well made, cheap and works great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 28 May 2013
Good quality product and prompt delivery. Got this so that I can use 58mm filters on my 40mm and 50mm lenses as well as my kit lens and 55-250. Fits great with good threads

4.0 out of 5 stars Neewer Setup Adapter Ring: 52Mm - 58Mm, 14 May 2013
Arrived earlier than the estimated date.Bought these to use with a 58mm filter kit to use on two Nikon lenses with different filter sizes.It works and now only need one set of filters.Should have ordered 58mm lens cap to go with it so as to leave on while out and about.