on 3 December 2012
I love these Beading Needles, actually, they're the first I've ever bought! I used to use ordinary needles, not a good idea really, but, they worked up to a point. No longer, I shall always use these Beading Needles now, just the thing!
Chrissie.
on 27 June 2012
Am new to beading and have been really surprised at the quality of these needles. Easy to thread and glide through any type of bead. Good value.
on 27 February 2013
. As i am fairly new to beadwork on my cross-stitch I find this a very useful item at a very good price.
on 9 October 2013
A very useful pack of needles for beading or any other hobby.
The item arrived on time in good packaging. Recommended for
anyone who has a love for beading or other crafts.
on 4 December 2011
I order this product along with two sets of beads, some wire and some clasps as I plan to get setting myself up in the jewellery making buisness. I got half of my odrder the day after ordering it which I was really suprised at as I was expecting it to take 3-5 working days. So that was fantastic.
Everything from my order is in tip op condition and it looks very professional.
I was suprised at hos small everytjing was, but then again they are beads, what can you expect?
Five stars all round, as I do think that the pricing was good as well.
on 30 November 2011
This item is awesome if you want a small amount of beading needles in different sizes. Been buying about three packs of these before I decided on buying a big pack with only one size of needles.
on 11 June 2013
I was shocked when I received the needles as didnt realise how thin they would be and the eyes on the needles are very small, almost impossible to thread. I will give them a go but if I cant thread the needles then they will be a waste of money. I appreciate it states the size on the description but to a novice like me in beading, the description means nothing!
on 2 May 2013
Product, service, packing and postal is all outstanding. . . . . . . . . . . . . .
on 20 November 2013
this is a great package because you get all the needles you need to make bracelets and they weren't very dear, thank you
on 30 September 2013
good quality and type quick postage they are beading needles what more can I say they do the job! cool