5.0 out of 5 stars Cat favourite
Our cat just loves this scratching board. She races through the house to get to it, scratches away at it, kicks it, chews it, tosses it in the air and if all else fails ... goes to sleep on it.

The only drawback is that the cardboard does produce a lot of bits when attacked which need to be swept up.

On the strongly positive side, she is no longer...
Published on 8 Nov 2011 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars S-Shaped scratching board
This scratching board is awful. Because it is so light when the cat steps on it it tips up and hits the cat on the face. Very funny for anyone watching but very scary for the cat. Hence, cat won't use board. Hence, waste of my money.
Published 17 months ago by kittycat

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat favourite, 8 Nov 2011
This review is from: Catit Butterfly Design Patterned Scratching Board with Catnip, Chaise (Misc.)

On the strongly positive side, she is no longer interested in sharpening her claws on the carpet, rug and door frames!

5.0 out of 5 stars A hit!, 10 Sep 2012
Paul Madge (Uk) - See all my reviews
We bought this as a change for Pepper, our moggie who loves the Catit Animal Design Scratching Board (also reviewed on the appropriate Amazon page). We replace these Catit scratching boards periodically and thought this time we'd try something different and so bought this Butterfly Design Version. These boards are constructed of dense and quite durable corrugated cardboard which, although tough, gradually gets worn away as the cat scratches it. Because of the materials used this product appears eco-friendly too.

Pepper loves this new shape of scratching board, which, although slightly smaller in terms of its footprint than the Animal Print Version, is, arguably, a more interesting shape. This conclusion is based on the fact that Pepper wraps his paws around the top of it and rests his chin on it as if to say "this is mine" - he certainly seems to like it a lot. Pepper also likes the sachet of catnip that is supplied, and, which when sprinkled over the corrugated cardboard surface gets trapped scenting the scratching board and adding to its appeal.

This is a well made but simple product that cats seem to like and the sachet of catnip which is included is a nice extra. Recommended.

2.0 out of 5 stars S-Shaped scratching board, 28 Jan 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 13 Sep 2012
Bought this after reading some good reviews and I can confirm this is a great product. My cat took to it straight away and now she scratches, sleeps on it & even bites it! My cat likes to scratch the carpets and I haven't noticed her doing it since I bought this and put it nearby the favoured scratching spot... result :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 18 Jun 2012
When I purchased this product I found a similar product in a shop, it was cheaper and bigger, so I brought one. When I got home it was nowhere as good as the one I purchased here on Amazon.
Thank you my cats love it and sometimes sleep on it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cat Scratching Board, 17 Aug 2012
J. Moore "Book Moore" (Wales) - See all my reviews
The Cat Scratching board did the job it was supposed to do, (eg cat sharpened her claws)but she also scratched and bit into it making a hole the first day. She uses it for her claws and is very protective towards it but it leaves a mess for me!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth its money!, 14 Jan 2014
The cats went to it immediately and started scratching it! However they continue scratching the rest of the furniture as well and the size is not as big as I thought - they also use it as a bed!

5.0 out of 5 stars my cat got crazyyy, 20 Dec 2013
I would recomend this product but I am still a little bit worried! My cat seems very crazy after playing with it hahahaha
The catnip is very strong! ;)
She loved! Veryhappy

4.0 out of 5 stars Cat seems to have taken to this, 12 April 2013
I sent for this because my cat has a broken leg and is housebound at present. She has never used any toys we have bought her and after a quick scratch at this she went back to furniture. I thought that I had wasted my money again. She does use it now especially when the catnip is sprinkled on. It is light and only made of cardboard which is why I only gave it 4 stars. The carpet gets messy too when she has scratched a lot.

Tara

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product!, 10 Feb 2013
My cat loves this scratching board and it's saved my sofa from his claws. He was also very excited about the catnip enclosed. Only problem is the bits of cardboard on the floor but that's to be expected.