Colour Name: Cream|Change

on 20 November 2012
Looks smart and is extremely well made. I am very happy and so are our two kittens. The stand holds the bowls from moving around perfectly. Double bowls means I can use it for wet food/water or dry food without any fuss and it still looks great and tidy.
on 31 July 2012
Lovely product, good quality, minimal or no spillage, and the cats seem to love them. When they arrived they were a little bigger than i expected but this is probably my own fault as i did not check the measurements.
on 15 March 2016
A wonderful looking Double Diner, great that it has stainless steel bowls which you can remove to make feeding easier (also the stainless steel is ideal as our furry friends can get an allergic reaction from eating out of plastic). However I was expecting my bowls to be baby pink like in the picture, but I received a more pinky purple hue (not that this is really an issue). The only problem I had was that the labels inside the bowls were stuck down with great massive lumps of glue, most of which I managed to scrape off, though some had dried on and formed a rock of glue on the bottom of each bowl which were actually quite rough (not good for kittens nose!). This was easily solved with the purchase of some 'sticky stuff remover' which softened the glue up for me so I could wipe it away.
on 16 November 2012
easy to keep clean , looks nice , well made . I like the fact that both bowls come out separately . At first it was a pain because I kept forgetting they came out , so kept on picking up and spilling water . A good price too .
on 26 February 2014
I bought this bowl set for my mini Dachshund as it is the perfect size.

It is the best looking bowl on the market for the price. Not only are the aesthetics great, but it has lasted really well. Being able to remove each bowl to wash individually is really handy.

The rubber grips underneath keeps it in place well when my dog gets a little over enthusiastic about wanting to be fed.
on 13 December 2012
I bought those bowls because I wanted a practical, yet nice, solution for my kitten. the bowls are not very big, but big enough for a cat. the quality is great and so far i haven't had any issue with it. it costs a little more than plastic ones, but it's so much better!
on 11 June 2013
This is quite stylish (as much as a cat bowl can be described as such), and the removeable stainless steel bowls mean you end up with a 4 in one product. I can feed kitty in the morning before I go to work, and leave dry food for her during the day along with cat milk and water (not that she drinks water, the little diva, but I leave it in the vain hope I can wean her off the ruinously expensive cat milk).

It doesn't slide around on the floor either when she launches herself at it like a ravenous tiger.

An excellent buy.
on 29 November 2013
Just had this delivered, and within minutes my cat was happily drinking the water out of the smaller bowl, something I rarely witness her actual doing! She also loved eating her dinner from the bigger bowl and the extra bit of height compared to her previous bowl seemed more comfortable for her (dont worry its not too high, shes quite a dinky cat and it was fine). So thats the cat happy. As for me, well its a very stylish bowl, fits in nicely with my kitchen decor, and I love that you can remove the indivdual bowls ..makes cleaning so much easier! Fantastic price, high quality product and smiles all round! :-)
on 1 September 2015
Good solid bowls It is useful to be able to use the bowl shape in the base for kibble snacks. Space saving to have 2 bowls in one unit, Although the water bowl is perhaps a little small otherwise I would have given 5 stars.
on 7 December 2012
I bought this for my cat Maple (see image) several months ago and it has been well used and is still as good as new. It is really practical with 4 bowls in one item and easy to keep clean. Well packed and delivered by Pet Plus. My only little quibble would be that it is described as white but is more a cream colour.
review image