5.0 out of 5 stars Good bowl
Good size and hight, exactly what we wanted for our 10 weeks old kitten. You get 4 bowls means for water, dry food, soft food and milk if you wish at the same time. Great!!!
Published on 19 Aug. 2011 by Natalya

3.0 out of 5 stars Super cute! But...
This Catit Double Diner IS really cute. BUT, the bowls are so close together that my cat Minion is constantly getting his biscuits in the water bowl and will refuse to drink out of it.
So the biscuits expand and make the bowl all grimy so I'm changing and washing his bowl out up to 5 times a day.

Also when water gets down the side of the dish and into the...
Published 14 months ago by EmmySteel

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bowl, 19 Aug. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars very good quality and also stylish, 13 Dec. 2012
I bought those bowls because I wanted a practical, yet nice, solution for my kitten. the bowls are not very big, but big enough for a cat. the quality is great and so far i haven't had any issue with it. it costs a little more than plastic ones, but it's so much better!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 7 Jan. 2013
Not too bit nor too small. Stylish, sturdy and low enough to the ground for kittens to use. Can use the removable dishes, which therefore gives you 4 dishes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 28 Nov. 2012
diamond - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Great sturdy cat bowl. Can be used with stainless bowls inserted into the plastic holder or placed seperately so it makes 2 or 4 bowls. Good anti slip feet my cats used it straight away and it looks very smart in the kitchen very well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars purr-fect!, 7 Dec. 2012
I bought this for my cat Maple (see image) several months ago and it has been well used and is still as good as new. It is really practical with 4 bowls in one item and easy to keep clean. Well packed and delivered by Pet Plus. My only little quibble would be that it is described as white but is more a cream colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 31 July 2012
Lovely product, good quality, minimal or no spillage, and the cats seem to love them. When they arrived they were a little bigger than i expected but this is probably my own fault as i did not check the measurements.

5.0 out of 5 stars pet dish', 9 July 2012
This review is from: Catit Double Diner, 1 x 350 ml, 1 x 160 ml, Pink (Misc.)
This cat feeder bowl is brilliant really well made made to last not like these cheap plastic ones you get on the market. And in a good range of colours best pet bowl I have purchased I can really recomend this one to anybody

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pet Food Bowl, 8 Nov. 2013
We are very impressed with this bowl. It was well priced and is very good at keeping pet food tidy in the kitchen. Easy to clean and always looks smart. Good grips on the bottom and although we don't need to, it could be used as four bowls really because the metal bowls remove easily leaving the plastic bowl mold underneath. A very good pet food bowl.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., 20 Nov. 2012
Looks smart and is extremely well made. I am very happy and so are our two kittens. The stand holds the bowls from moving around perfectly. Double bowls means I can use it for wet food/water or dry food without any fuss and it still looks great and tidy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Super cute! But..., 28 Mar. 2014

Also when water gets down the side of the dish and into the base the water goes awful and stagnant so I'm having to clean the base out around 2 times a day too.

But I can't deny that its super cute and is really good for a home that doesn't have much space.
You should definitely buy it if you don't mind cleaning it out A LOT!