on 27 October 2015
Good sized bag for my Panasonic HC-V750 camcorder. It fits nice and snugly and there is space for extra memory cards etc. There is a belt hoo, a carry handle and a longer shoulder strap.

Good price and a good sized bag.
on 30 April 2012
This bag is good value for the the money, good size i can get my Panasonic NV-GS17 in no problem with room for charger and two batteries
in the adjustable main compartment with velcro insert plus the three extra zip pockets for tapes Good thick padding gives ample protection
The top of the bag gives you extra security because it opens away from you overall i think it is great value for money
on 5 February 2016
Too small for any Sony handycam. I really cant see what use this has for camcorders. Pockets are too small for batteries. Internal main slot is only large enough for a tight squeeze of a handycam. Cant take charger in it without forcing it on the camera and risk scratching.
VINE VOICEon 27 September 2011
Got this as a standard camera bag and this fits the bill. Very good quality and fits most camcorders as there is a foam divider inside that you can adjust to fit the size of the camcorder. Nice bulky sides to protect your camcorder from getting damaged and more than enough space in side pockets for your USB and SD cards.

All in all very happy with this especially for the money.
on 6 March 2013
I am happy with the case. It has good build quality, lots of pockets and protection. My only gripe was that the pockets are a bit small for power supplies so I would have to bring my power supply separately.
on 21 June 2012
As a free-be it's OK but really too large for the camcorder I purchased unless you want to carry all the accessory cables around with you. It has a few pockets so you can also carry a spare battery and cards but I have found a smaller case clipped to my hip belt more convenient.
on 10 May 2013
Though billed as a camcorder bag, I'm using this on a waist belt to hold two small or one largish DSLR lenses for quick change. Alternatively it also neatly holds my Nikon flash and remote cord. Padded but flexible enough not to constrict movement, good zips, opens safely away from body, small pockets hold body caps or spare AA cells, whole thing can go inside a Lowepro backpack or hang on the outside. Just very useful, well made and great value - even better because mine was "used" and half price.
on 30 July 2011
The camera I purchased came with a Sony( made for the job) case, but it is flimsy, hence the reason for buying a proper bag from Amazon, it offers full protection and is well padded with a strong shoulder strap and compartments for SD cards

very pleased with my purchase
on 7 September 2012
Very pleased with this bag it comfortably holds my Panasonic HC-V100 Camcorder as well as a Canon IXUS 220HS camera which is in its own snug case.
Plenty of room for cards in their own compartment. Well made and a good price.
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I bought a Panasonic SD60 high-definition camcorder recently. It's a tiny little thing, and I thought I should buy a suitable case to protect it. I went for the Panasonic case that comes as part of the Panasonic Accessory Kit, which consists of a battery charger, a battery and a quite flimsy case with no external pockets that's not even really the right shape for the camcorder. I was, quite frankly, a bit disappointed.

By contrast, the Amazon base is a lot cheaper, and much better thought out. My SD60 fits vertically inside one end of the main compartment, protected by the velcro-attached internal divider, and there's still loads of space for a compact camera and the camcorder charger. There are little external pockets big enough for spare batteries, and a pocket at the front that seems just right for keeping SDHC cards. All of the pockets are zipped, and the front pocket has a velcro cover too. There's a carrying handle, belt clips that are big enough to attach to a backpack strap, and a webbing shoulder strap with quite rugged plastic clips (which are almost identical to the Panasonic ones). The padding is a lot thicker than the Panasonic bag's.

I'm impressed by the quality of the Amazon Basics range, and this bag is no exception. The five rubber zip handles have "Amazon Basics" on them in orange and white, so if you're into designer labels in a big way, perhaps this bag isn't for you. For the rest of us, it's a pretty good case.