on 26 April 2013
I was pleasantly surprised by these. They're significantly brighter, and a whiter light, than the ones they're replacing.

The downside of this is that if you replace one in a room, they all need replacing. Or you end up with one pool of white light, and the others slightly dimmer and yellower.
on 10 March 2013
Had these in for almost 2 years - 0/6 have failed where as all previous bulbs I've tried have failed after an annoyingly short period of time.

I have them on a dimmer switch, this is used fairly frequently - just in case that information helps anyone.
on 5 December 2015
Bought these one year ago from Cambridge Lifestyle (on Amazon) - the 50W version. They work fine, as they should, and they've lasted the year fine. The light is clear and the right colour. By the way, mine say "made in Germany" on the box.
on 9 November 2013
I ordered an Osram lamp as per advert, but received Sylvania instead. I was not informed that I would be given a different product, Could not recommend this supplier unless it can be shown to me that the alternative product supplied was at least equal to or better in quality than that which I ordered.
on 9 April 2014
Have tried all sorts of brands and by saving on unknown brands has low life and also issues when removing them from the socket.
Better to buy Osram as at least they will never compromise with quality of their brand.
on 5 October 2010
Bulbs arrived within two days of ordering and although not the most practical of deisngs for fitting, were perfect replacement for the ones I had, and these can be used in conjunction with a dimmer switch.
on 17 July 2014
Great customer service. My first batch seemingly got lost in the post, however Dependable Trading LTD were quick to ship me a new batch. Lights themselves are great. Easy to replace, and nice colour. No quibbles.
on 28 May 2014
We had a problem where our bulbs were only lasting days/weeks before blowing so we thought we'd change brands. These have shown a difference; lasting significantly longer.
on 9 March 2015
Unfortunately my light fitting requires a lamp with a chamfered base. These don't have one so won't fit! Worth checking before you buy as I now have six lamps which I can do nothing with.

Probably very good lamps and last forever but I will never know!
on 28 September 2013
I found to buy one of these out of the shop for one was nearly 3 pounds so when I saw the price of these for pack of 5 though this a great bargain .delivery was quick .