I regularly use 3 of the 4 attachments and they are great. Not so keen on the flexi hose attachment so don't really use that.
Published 18 days ago by L Garner-Langham

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Expensive for Plastic Parts
The item is as described and of course its an original Dyson accessory. However, considering what I paid for these items I wouldn't say; they are worth the price I paid for them. I wouldn't buy these again unless they reduced the cost.
Published 5 months ago by J. Watkin

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Expensive for Plastic Parts, 10 April 2014
J. Watkin (Whitley Bay, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dyson Genuine Handheld ToolKit DC34 DC16 DC30 DC31 DC35 DC44 & Animal 913049-01

4.0 out of 5 stars ... use 3 of the 4 attachments and they are great. Not so keen on the flexi hose attachment ..., 13 Sep 2014