5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money
Chose these speakers over another well known speaker in the same price range due to the more compact size. I am not disappointed. They look great and the sound quality is excellent - I have ended up listening to my whole collection again and every album sounds better than it did before. Music to my ears! A product which truly represents excellent value for money.
Published on 12 April 2010 by James M. Wootton

2.0 out of 5 stars Not at all what I expected
I have been purchasing Hi-Fi for well over 40 years. I do my homework by reading reviews and also use my ears. I had NOT had the chance of hearing these speakers and made the purchase on what I had read about them. Big mistake. Though they have a decent mid band the bass is feather light and the treble tones are .............well thery aren't. I have them now hooked up to...
Published on 27 April 2011 by Ryland Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 12 April 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Beat these., 4 April 2010
James Murray "Amadeus amateur" (Argyll, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Q Acoustics 2010 Graphite Bookshelf Speakers (Electronics)
Solidly built, very pleasing all-round sound. If anyone out there can find a better-quality pair of speakers that this for the money, I'd love to hear them

5.0 out of 5 stars Q Acoustic 2010, 6 Dec 2010
S. Longair "stuartl1" (Ayr) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Q Acoustics 2010 Graphite Bookshelf Speakers (Electronics)
Superb. I have these up to my old Kenwood Amp and an Apple iPod dock. It just blows away any fancy speaker dock for a lot less money. Also good for TV sound from my DVD player.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Speakers, 13 Feb 2011
P. Griffiths (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Q Acoustics 2010 Graphite Bookshelf Speakers (Electronics)
I bought these speakers to replace the ones that came supplied with a PURE Sirocco 150 that I use in my office at home and what a difference they have made.

Not only is the sound now well balanced across the range but they are also pretty efficient producing a decent volume from what is not a particularly powerful amp. They obviously don't quite have the room shaking bass of my B&W floor standers but they are great for a smaller room and I don't need bass boost on the receiver any more.

Connections for the speakers are on the underside within a recess and will accept banana plugs or bare wires. The advantage is that these will sit flat on a shelf and are only 200mm deep even when connected as there is no added depth from the speaker wire connections. The speakers come with some foam bungs for the bass reflex port if you position the speakers close to a wall but I have not needed to use these.

I have wall mounted mine with Q Acoustics 2000 wall brackets which cost around 16 each from AV retailers. These allow the speakers to be angled and tilted and come complete with a cover plate that hides all the connections underneath. It does make a very tidy job.

I am really pleased with these little speakers, great sound, great design, great value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Q Acoustic 2010 speakers, 12 Feb 2011
S. Lawson (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Q Acoustics 2010 Graphite Bookshelf Speakers (Electronics)
Best speakers I have owned since my Wharfedale Denton 2XP's in the '70's - good value - read the What Hifi review for confirmation

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressive, 2 Jan 2012
This review is from: Q Acoustics 2010 Graphite Bookshelf Speakers (Electronics)
The build and audio quality of these speakers are excellent, and they are forgiving with regard to positioning. However, considering how small they are, don't expect sound that will fill a large room. If size is an issue (I needed something that would fit on my bookshelf) then these are a great buy, if not then I'd suggest going for something bigger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Q Acoustics 2010 speakers, 9 Jun 2011
A. Tullo (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Q Acoustics 2010 Graphite Bookshelf Speakers (Electronics)
I got these to replace some much bigger (but fairly old) speakers. They go very well with the Denon RCD-M38 I've connected them to. As reported in other reviews, the bass is not world-shattering, but given their size and price, the sound quality is amazing.

5.0 out of 5 stars good looks, superb sound!, 5 May 2011
This review is from: Q Acoustics 2010 Graphite Bookshelf Speakers (Electronics)
i was impressed with the sound quality and the size is just right for bookshelf. they may lack base compared to the later 2020 (i tested at 'richer sounds') but its sufficient and certainly deserves the accolades given a year ago.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money., 3 July 2013
This review is from: Q Acoustics 2010 Graphite Bookshelf Speakers (Electronics)
They are a well-deserved best buy. The build quality is excellent and the sound even better, given their small size (they are no substitute for large speakers in large rooms, they can't deliver enough base. Trust me: I've tried it!) The matching wall brackets are very stylish and sturdy, but should be, given the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful sound and good price, 4 Dec 2012
A. Traverso - See all my reviews
This review is from: Q Acoustics 2010 Graphite Bookshelf Speakers (Electronics)
The loudspeakers are excellent, very nice and warm sound, and the service provided in delivering the product was just superb! I would buy again by the same providers.

Q Acoustics 2010 Graphite Bookshelf Speakers