5.0 out of 5 stars great car!
I bought it as a gift for my nephew and he was very happy, especially because he loves plaing with water. Alot of fun, a lot of laughter :)
Published on 28 Aug 2010 by B. Lewandowska

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay
The fire engine didn't exactly fit well together and the steering wheel rod had no pre-drilled holes in it to attach the white hook, which fixes it to the vehicle body. We had to drill our own and hope that we didn't crack the pastic.
Published on 1 Jun 2010 by Susan Ferris

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, 1 Jun 2010
We already have the Little Tikes police car which the children love. We expected the same quality and size from the fire engine. However, although it says that it is for children up to age 5, my four year old grandson who is not a very big child, struggled to get into it.
There is no door and he had to climb in. Each time he was left with his left leg outside the vehicle and no way of getting his foot in. We had to show him that he must climb in and remain standing until both legs are inside and then he can sit down. I would imagine the problem is no different for a younger child because it would entail a fair bit of climbing either way. Definitely a disappointment.
Still having said all this, my grandson loves it and when the better weather comes, will love the water tank and the hose. As I am a registered childminder, I have no doubt it will get a lot of use one way or another.

3.0 out of 5 stars First One Had Parts Missing, 14 Dec 2011
This review is from: Little Tikes Spray & Rescue Fire Truck (Toy)
Bought this for my Grandson for Xmas. Fortunately I decided to put it together well before Xmas and within the return period as there were 2 parts missing. Easy to order a replacement + return original. Toy looks good but as it won't be used until Xmas can't yet say for certain.

5.0 out of 5 stars great car!, 28 Aug 2010
B. Lewandowska "B" (UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 17 Nov 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes Spray & Rescue Fire Truck (Toy)
Bought this for my nephew last Christmas; he loves it. The only problem is the arguments over whose turn it is to ride in it.
Much cheaper on amazon than other retailers at the time inc free delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, 30 Oct 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes Spray & Rescue Fire Truck (Toy)
Wonderful fun for all under 5 year olds. Not the easiest toy to assemble, hammer needed at times to ensure pieces fitted together

4.0 out of 5 stars Twins loved it, 1 Oct 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes Spray & Rescue Fire Truck (Toy)
Great sturdy toy for twins 1st birthday.Only negative is the assembly which in the end I went to the website to enable me to finish the truck.

4.0 out of 5 stars Water Tender, 14 Jun 2010
Length:: 0:32 Mins

My 16 month old grandson loves this truck, especially when he's squirting the water at his grandpa! He quickly mastered how to aim and squirt! He's not managed to master how to drive it yet but I'm sure it wont be long. He gets loads of pleasure pushing it and spraying everyone at present.

5.0 out of 5 stars great car, 8 April 2011
This review is from: Little Tikes Spray & Rescue Fire Truck (Toy)
A pity it did not have an opening door but having said that, once my grandson got used to getting in and out he has loved it. The water hose makes it really good. Would recommend this for outside fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 July 2014
This review is from: Little Tikes Spray & Rescue Fire Truck (Toy)
Loved by my one year old and 4 year old!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 16 Jun 2014
This review is from: Little Tikes Spray & Rescue Fire Truck (Toy)
Brilliant, a must have for any nee'naw obsessed child with the added advantage of a water squirter, which provides hours of entertainment in our house

Little Tikes Spray & Rescue Fire Truck