4.0 out of 5 stars Great starter kit
Great starter kit, stamper and scraper in this kit are superior to cheaper brands. I have found this gives much better results. colours in this set work perfectly with cheaper nail plates too!

Published on 21 Feb. 2012 by JoxX

3.0 out of 5 stars Good starter kit but a few issues.
Published 22 months ago by Claire

4.0 out of 5 stars Great starter kit, 21 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Konad Stamping Nail Art Set T (Personal Care)

Great for introduction kit to nail stamping. I have 15 year old daughter who loves it too for price I think it's spot on for birthday gift price point for that age aswell.

I am new to nail stamping and have found it easy to do and is really cute even on short nails.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good starter kit but a few issues., 12 May 2013
This review is from: Konad Stamping Nail Art Set T (Personal Care)
This is a great starter kit, but I wish the black and white nail polish were a little bigger. They really won't last too long. Also I wasn't very impressed with the image place. I was hoping for a full image to transfer onto my nail but all the images are little flowers and butterflies. I purchased a 'monster bundle' of image plates to use instead. Also the scraper is a metal one not plastic so may damage the plates over time. I'll probably use an old credit card, which most people tend to suggest.

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointing packaging, 22 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Konad Stamping Nail Art Set T (Personal Care)
The item works well but the packaging looks cheap, so if it's a gift for someone that does not know about Konad they might think it was a cheap item picked up from a random chemist. The box was also slightly damaged too.

Konad products themselves are usually good quality and work well. It's just ashame that the quality is not reflected in the packaging.

2.0 out of 5 stars Tricky to apply, 27 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Konad Stamping Nail Art Set T (Personal Care)
Was difficult to get the whole of the stamp to appear on the nail. Sometimes only part of the design appeared , sometimes none. Frustrating as got it to decorate nails quickly and easily at a kids party , as find it hard to apply nail varnish using a brush well and quickly. When it did go on it looked great however.

4.0 out of 5 stars only one plate, 29 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Konad Stamping Nail Art Set T (Personal Care)
I bought this for my 15 year old daughter, she loves it and its easier to use than we thought it would be. My only disappointment is that on the picture it showed 3 plates in the set but there is only actually one.

4.0 out of 5 stars stamping kit, 17 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Konad Stamping Nail Art Set T (Personal Care)
Thought the postage could have been quicker,bought for my daughter but will take a bit of practice to use properly

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 7 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Konad Stamping Nail Art Set T (Personal Care)
superb product. i am glad i bought it and it was in offer that time i regret i wished i should have bought two :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous little kit!, 30 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Konad Stamping Nail Art Set T (Personal Care)
Brilliant product i loved using this and fast service ment I got it in time for my birthday party would use again

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 31 Dec. 2012
cazz "cazz" (united kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Konad Stamping Nail Art Set T (Personal Care)
Bought this for a friend. She loves it. It's such a cute starter kit. And such good quality! Worth the money .

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 18 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Konad Stamping Nail Art Set T (Personal Care)
Bought as a gift, Box damaged and smaller than expect for the price ?

Konad Stamping Nail Art Set T