5.0 out of 5 stars Sleeping Bag Liner Gelert
This fleece liner has saved me buying a more costly sleeping bag. It has made it possible for my 1 season bag to be used now on fishing trips, in my solo tent. when used with a double foam mat and self inflateing ground sheet. I have used it at 4*C and been very comfortable. I would Recomend this Liner to anyone.
Published on 6 Dec 2011 by arther1957

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Ok
Published 5 months ago by Jong

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleeping Bag Liner Gelert, 6 Dec 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, at Last!, 6 April 2014
This review is from: Gelert Micro Fleece Liner E - Black (Sports Apparel)
Oblong square-cut liners are, in my experience, difficult to locate. Although slightly-built I move about a lot when I sleep and so found the more common "Mummy" style extremely restrictive. This liner is soft on the skin, warm and washes-up well. As far as I am concerned, A Top Product! Would be nice to have a choice other than black though..........................

5.0 out of 5 stars gelert micro fleece lined, 21 April 2014
This review is from: Gelert Micro Fleece Liner E - Black (Sports Apparel)
Very pleased with the quality. The fact that it has an all round zip and can be used as a blanket if required adds to its versality.

5.0 out of 5 stars cosy, 17 Jun 2014
This review is from: Gelert Micro Fleece Liner E - Black (Sports Apparel)
Arrived quickly. Bought it for my daughter who has just come back from a festival and said it was really warm and comfortable. Would recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars Good liner or on its own for warmer weather, 15 Sep 2014
This review is from: Gelert Micro Fleece Liner E - Black (Sports Apparel)
This is a light fleece blanket intended as a liner. Suitable for use in summer and indoors in Ireland. Perhaps a little light to use on its own otherwise. I would estimate that it adds around 10-12 degs i.e. if temperature is 15deg it feels like 25deg in bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, 25 Sep 2014
This review is from: Gelert Micro Fleece Liner E - Black (Sports Apparel)
Amazing!!! We spent a long weekend camping in West Wales feeling very cold at night in our sleeping bags so came home and ordered a couple of these. Shortly afterwards we went on our next trip, with a slight sense of fear of feeling cold again.......but nope!! These fitted perfectly inside our sleeping bags and the hoods slotted neatly into place too. These liners are dreamily soft and cosy, they actually felt much nicer than the inside of our bags and the hoods were super comfy to sleep against - in fact it was much harder to get out of bed in the morning once we had these! On the odd occasion it was warmer at night we just slept in these with our sleeping bags open on top, so they add some versatility too. I definitely won't go camping without these again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 July 2014
This review is from: Gelert Micro Fleece Liner E - Black (Sports Apparel)
Great! Just what I needed lovely fleece and soft. Warm enough in summer. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Extra security; ) when the weather is chanching!, 8 July 2014
This review is from: Gelert Micro Fleece Liner E - Black (Sports Apparel)
Extra security ;) when the weather is chanching!

5.0 out of 5 stars good size and cozy, 15 Aug 2014
V. Hirst - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gelert Micro Fleece Liner E - Black (Sports Apparel)
Good size liner. Bought 2 and it's good you can zip them together (even though you end up with a pillow flap on top at one side). Good and comfortable and warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars An alternative use, 17 Mar 2013
This review is from: Gelert Micro Fleece Liner E - Black (Sports Apparel)
I bought this for a man using an electric wheelchair who cannot wear footwear or socks. Haven't had the opportunity to use it yet but for going outside I needed something that could zip up around him which is warm, extremely lightweight, accessible for the feet and with a non-tapered shape. It also needed to look contemporary and 'macho' enough. This fits the bill very nicely indeed, is good quality and excellent price. We'll try it with an anti-slip mat underneath him and another light weight fleece over his knees - looking forward to trying it out!

Gelert Micro Fleece Liner E - Black