5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic jacket
This jacket is great, does exactly what it says, will buy more craghoppers stuff in the future, well made, great quality and durable. This jacket keeps you warm and dry even in the worst weather.
Published on 23 Nov 2010 by hummingbird

3.0 out of 5 stars Shame about the sizing!!
Published on 24 Aug 2011 by debris

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic jacket, 23 Nov 2010

3.0 out of 5 stars Shame about the sizing!!, 24 Aug 2011
Super jacket but recently (only now have I found out) that Craghoppers are reducing their sizes. I had one of their jackets in a size 14 which was big enough to wear a fleece under so I ordered another 14 this time. I had to try the Madigan on over a thin camisole top and that still left me very short of spare space!! It's bad of a manufacturer to do this with no warning so it makes it difficult to know what size to order. I suggest you order a size bigger than normal, then you might get one that fits.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong jacket sent, 20 July 2011
DeeBaser (Newcastle upon Tyne) - See all my reviews
I already have the same jacket in raspberry, and like it that much that I decided to buy the sapphire one. It's ideal for spring/autumn and chillier summer days, and is extremely waterproof. However when it arrived, not only was it a navy blue rather than the bright blue (sapphire) shown, it was also absolutely huge on me - it appeared to be a man's small size, rather than a woman's size 10. I haven't dared reorder it in case the same thing happens again.

5.0 out of 5 stars My second purchase as the first was so good, 28 Jan 2013
John Bowman "Longbow" (Wales) - See all my reviews
the remainder of this sentence comprises 13+ words so as to permit this review to be submitted and equates to a waste of my time and now annoys me to the extent that subsequent reviews that I have been asked for are likely to be coloured by the frustration that this needless process imposes.

Craghoppers Madigan Interactive Jacket Raspberry 8