on 3 January 2012
I got this watch for Christmas and it is really lovely. Although plastic it seems sturdy and as if it will last a long time. The number of holes in the strap is excellent for all size wrists. The colour is gorgeous and the watch appears waterproof.
My only problem, it ticks insanely loudly, which is fine when you're out and about or whatever, but when you're writing as essay, reading, or even just sitting in the car it is very loud and distracting. It also means that I cannot rest my head on my watch hand as I normally would. I appreciate a watch that works well, but is the noise necessary?!
on 21 November 2010
You get what you pay for with this watch, don't expect the usual Swatch quality.

Pros: It looks pretty
It tells the time

Cons: It ticks REALLY LOUDLY. It makes me feel like the crocodile from Peter Pan.
It scratches easily
I've had it for 3 months and the shoddy plastic strap is about to split apart :(

Disappointing.
on 23 July 2012
As with the other reviewers, I bought this watch for the lovely colour but can't stand the ticking! It's really noisy - the other day my dentist paused and said 'that wall clock's gone funny'. I now rarely wear it, and certainly wouldn't wear it whilst watching TV or at a cinema. Another complaint is that, for a 'unisex' watch, it's on the big side. I had Swatches in the 80s but they were more petite and didn't tick like this!
on 11 January 2011
I loved the look of this watch and was really pleased when I bought it - but the strap only lasted 4 months so I sent it back to Swatch and they replaced the strap. The second strap only lasted 4 months! I don't see how you can give a 2 year guarantee on a watch with a strap that doesn't last more than a few months!
on 3 December 2012
I have bought this watch as a Christmas present. I can't tell you much about it just now as it is still in its packaging. But I can say the colour cherry-berry is vey nice and bright the watch itself looks great and the numerals are nice and clear. Hope this helps.
on 13 April 2014
Saw someone on TV wearing this watch and bought it and love its neatness and cheerful face. Luminous hands are a bonus too.
It does look a bit like a child's watch but this doesn't bother me as I got it to go with my summer wardrobe which is cheery colours-blue, red and white mostly. It does tick loudly but all my swatches have and I have got used to it.
It's a cheap, fun watch but if you want classic watch than look elsewhere and pay more, probably. It's pretty good value but as other reviewers have commented on the strap not lasting I am not sure I would buy a similarly cheap swatch again.
on 7 June 2011
A terrible noisy watch. I bought it as a gift for my wife and we just can't sleep with it in the bedroom. We need to leave it in the living room at nights. My personal thought; first and last swatch.
on 24 December 2012
I bought this Swatch watch for its colour to go with my hand bag but the pin on the strap was hanging out so I tried to push it back in to no avail. I thought not another defective item from Amazon. Well, I went Christmas shopping with a friend and I have lost the watch because the strap must have fallen off so I assume the pin fell out, again! As we were shopping and I am partially deaf I did not hear the watch fall to the floor, if that is what happened to it. I shall inquire at the shops I went to, to see if it has been handed in but not until the New Year! I have always had and trusted Swatch watches; it is usually the strap that goes before the watch breaks, but not in this case. So It wasn't that I hated the Swatch, it was just broken.
on 8 January 2014
Bought for Christmas 2011 son loves it and still wearing today I strongly recommend this product fantastic swatch watch love it
on 15 March 2014
Just as it says on description would recommend this to simple swatch lovers who want a good watch but plain