on 21 April 2013
This is a good basic camera case for the money paid. It does have room to store extra batteries for my camera - which is a good feature. All in all worth the price.
on 25 April 2013
Would recomend this case i always carry my camera everywhere and with this padded case i don't have to worry. I am glad i picked this case.
on 15 April 2016
I was a bit unsure whether to purchase this camera case based on mixed reviews, but glad I did. The camera (Nikon Coolpix L340) fit in perfectly, and did not need to be turned to the side or put in lens up or lens down as some reviews suggested. There was still space for batteries and the usb lead.
on 16 April 2013
This item by BV electronics is rubbish! It says its for Nikon Coolpix series but does not fit at all. I had to pay extra money to send it back by post without getting a refund!
on 28 March 2016
Does a decent job of protecting the camera. As the name suggests it is a snug fit with some padding on all sides. The top is closed with a zip and large Velcro tab so it will not fall open. The strap is fine and can be adjusted to be worn around the neck.

I got my Nikon L340 in the bag with four spare AA batteries and the camera strap - the bag was basically full at that point but that's fine.

I am happy with this product.
on 26 May 2014
I am very pleased with the quality of the camera case. It was not an expensive case but ideal for what I need. It met all expectations. very good value for money
on 17 April 2014
I bought this for my Nikon bridge l820 and think its really good. It is small and strong with room to store spare batteries etc.
on 18 May 2011
Loose fit for the Olympus X-43, but that's better than tight. Side pocket holds a clip of four AA batteries with ease.
on 4 July 2014
lightweight case for my camera, with 10-30mm lens. good value and is a little pocket for spare memory card.
on 27 July 2015
5 stars because, whilst not being anything special, this case will do what I bought it for, which is protect my Nikon camera, it arrived quickly and fits my camera snugly within, it's not a lot to look at which might be a good thing as it doesn't draw attention, also has a small compartment for memory cards and probably enough room to put some spare batteries as well.