Size: One SizeColour: BlackChange
Price:£14.00+ £2.99 shipping

on 5 June 2011
Very nice tool, all that I need for mountain and road biking. The chain repair tool once really saved the day. However, one of the plastic tire levers snapped when trying to remove the tire to repair a puncture. I thought they are reinforced with metal but they are not.
on 9 September 2014
I had this tool for a good few years, cycling litereally thousands of miles, and this tool has done virtually everthing that I needed in those road side emergencies. I never leave home without it, and if i do, i cycle right back to get it.
After years of abuse I eventually snaped one of the screw drivers, but i was using considerable force at the time, and the chain braker started to get a bit flimsy. But the only reason I had to buy another one was that I accidentally took it in my hand luggage on a flight and they wouldn't let me through the security check with it.
I purchased another one straight away.
on 15 May 2013
This has proven useful so far, seems well made and robust.

My only criticism is that it has a limited choice of alan key sizes on it which doesn't fit most of the fittings on my bike.
on 24 April 2014
Good quality build and enough tools to cope with pretty much any problem you might have while out on the bike.
on 8 May 2014
I can recommend this tool having used it for a couple of months. I borrowed my friends multi-tool and after a few days of use I went on line and bought my own. This is a good value product and should give me many years of service.
on 6 January 2016
This is a nice tool, and includes some really useful pieces in a compact package, just perfect for a pocket or saddlebag.
Don't go on a ride without one of these :-)
on 6 December 2015
Very well built and practical multitool. The hinge is quite stiff and requires some force to get the wrenches to rotate. Apart from that, no other major issues.
on 13 June 2014
Haveing Had TOPEAK tools before, it came as no surprise that this is an excellent well made tool
Dearer than competiors but well worth for the quality tool
on 29 September 2015
Bought this after trying this tool which was owned by my Bro, its well worth the money well built and takes up little space
on 4 January 2013
This was bought for my son in law..It is just what he wanted being a very keen cyclist. He had to describe it .