5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy
Got this case for my Canon Powershot SX130IS and am delighted with it. Plenty of room for camera batteries and cleaning kit. Small and compact a good buy at a good price.
Published on 9 Oct 2011 by Kittymoz

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit any of the Olympus Pen camer's
I purchased this for the Olympus Pen E-PL1 and it does not fit. I read the description and I cannot any mention of the bag being for the camera only (No lens attached like the 14-42 Kit lens) which would be totally stupid.

Published on 6 Nov 2011 by A. Barr

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit any of the Olympus Pen camer's, 6 Nov 2011
A. Barr "BlackdogK9" (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Anti-shock Padded Camera case for CANON SX230 SX230 SX210 SX130 IS,G9 G10 G11 G12,Samsung WB700 WB650 WB600 WB700 Nikon Coolpix P7000,P60,P50, Sony Nex-3,Nex-5,Olympus EP2,EPL1,EPL2,SZ10,XZ-1,SZ-30MR,Panasonic GF1,GH2 (Blue) (Electronics)

I contact the seller who has said the bag will ONLY fit the Olympus Pen models without the lens attached, Crazy!! And where are we going to put the lens?

I have asked for a refund and returns slip and to date I have a 1 line reply and no interest at all from this seller and judging buy some of his feedback this seems to the norm for them.

You have been warned, this bag absolutely does NOT fit any of the Olympus Pen Models and the seller is very rude and communications are a joke.

I have also made Amazon aware of this problem and the fact that this seller is still selling this particular bag and still mentions the Oly Pen models. Not sure why Amazon let him sell after being informed of the problem.

I am a long time buyer from Amazon and have never had an issue before but this really has annoyed me how this bag still sells and the seller doesn't contact his buyers when they have an issue to resolve it.

Sure Trading Standards will be interested in why this item is still selling after Amazon have been made aware of this issue.

My advice to anyone...............Don't use this seller, he/she is lacking in any comms and when contacted with an issue, forget it, they are not interested. Amazon have been lacking in comms too on this issue and I do find that a concern.

Hope this helps other buyers from losing money.

Mr A Barr

2.0 out of 5 stars Camera Case for the Nikon P500, 21 Jun 2011
S. Bean - See all my reviews
Having just taken delivery of this item for my brand new Nikon P500, it doesn't fit. Extremely disappointed, as it states my camera in the description, but the bag needs to be at least half the size again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 9 Oct 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 13 Jan 2011
the case was Perfect for my Canon PowerShot SX120 IS. It was all I expected and the speed and service from the retailer was FIRST CLASS

5.0 out of 5 stars Camera case, 22 Jun 2010
Good quality product - right size, right price. Perfect for my Canon PowerShot SX120 IS.