4.0 out of 5 stars effective, 12 April 2011
This review is from: Calcium Magnesium with Boron Powder: 150g (Personal Care)
As someone with osteoporosis in the family and suffering from osteopenia, I have tried every form of calcium supplement in existence. All with mixed results,except in this case.

While most artificially taken calcium doesn't get absorbed for the most part, I found very encouraging results from Viridian, mostly because of the boron, which helps the absorption of calcium. My nails chip and crack much less, hair fall seems less as well. It was first prescribed to me by my naturopath, but I found that getting it via Amazon is quick and efficient, especially since it's not usually locally available.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good dose Nice tasting fizz!, 3 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Calcium Magnesium with Boron Powder: 150g (Personal Care)
I find calcium and magnesium tablets are hard on my stomach. I've been looking for an alternative for a while, but most supplements don't contain enough of a dose. This does, and it's been gentle on my stomach.

This product contains good doses. I take a tsp in water or fruit juice, it fizzes up and tastes nice, but you need to stir it well as you may get a bit off powder at the end, but it doesn't taste unpleasant at all, and I just keep another glass of juice at hand to take a sip just in case.

The boron is another vital nutrient for bone health, but make sure you're taking
vitamin K2 with any calcium product as it is the 'sat nav' if you were, that makes sure the calcium goes where it's needed INSIDE the bone, and not building boney nodules on the outside of the bone on or just making stones!

5.0 out of 5 stars Powder supplement, 21 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Calcium Magnesium with Boron Powder: 150g (Personal Care)
Am trialling this to see if this helps with health of my teeth, after having three children and a history of weakened teeth I was looking for something to help strengthen and hopefully reduce the likelihood of cavities (my worse nightmare). Read up that this supplement may be of benefit so will continue to take until my next visit to the dreaded dentist and see if there is any improvement. Reminds me of taking the Andrews salts used for settling upset tums as they both contain magnesium with the fizz which I like anyway but may not be to everyone's taste. It would be nice if there were bigger bottles available than the 150g but can't seem to find any.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service, 26 May 2014
This review is from: Calcium Magnesium with Boron Powder: 150g (Personal Care)
Excellent service! Item was dispatched within the hour! Wish they did larger bottles though as this won't last very long with two people using it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Jan. 2015