5.0 out of 5 stars best hair brush ever!!!!
I'm 17 yo, I have really dry ends and this brush is..just a wonder!!! Its bristles are soooo soft..It makes my hair shine without feeling discomfort..and it works nice with the hair dryer.. 5 stars for me!! =D
Published on 13 Oct. 2011 by Stavroulina

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't do what it says!
My daughter has very long straight fine hair and I assumed this hairbrush would be ideal......unfortunately it doesn't do what it says it does and does not get the knots out pain free!! The Michael Mercier brush is much much better so worth paying the extra for it.
Published on 21 Feb. 2013 by Steph

5.0 out of 5 stars best hair brush ever!!!!, 13 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Denman D90 Tangle Tamer Hairbrush (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars At last a brush that doesn't make my daughter scream!, 16 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Denman D90 Tangle Tamer Hairbrush (Personal Care)
I have a 2 1/2 yr old with long hair that matt's easily especially when she puts all sorts into it. This is the ONLY brush she will allow to be put through her hair and trust me I've tried them all with various lotions! You have to do the underneath first otherwise it only does the top of the hair (split it into sections). It will take longer than using a normal brush but there is no screaming and my daughter quite happily lets me do it, I recently lost it and had to use a different brush and the screams returned until I found it again so I have ordered a spare. If your dreading brushing your little ones hair then please try this brush it worked for me and was recommended by another Mum so hopefully it will work for you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great solution for toddler tangled hair, 13 July 2011
Christina Melican "camel" (Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Denman D90 Tangle Tamer Hairbrush (Personal Care)
I am very surprised that this product works so well - takes the tears out of a daily chore. Now.... I just have to find it in daughters room !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Brush, 11 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Denman D90 Tangle Tamer Hairbrush (Personal Care)
My 9 year old daughter has long curly hair and it was a screaming battle in the mornings to get it brushed. Now she dose it herself and it looks great,the tangle tamer leaves it smooth not frizzy. I was worried that it would not work on curly hair as none of the reviews i read mentioned it, but it is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab little detangler!, 10 April 2013
This review is from: Denman D90 Tangle Tamer Hairbrush (Personal Care)
Bought this for myself, but it ended up being stolen by my mother who says it is quite simply the best little hairbrush she's ever owned.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent brush - very gentle for little ones, 15 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Denman D90 Tangle Tamer Hairbrush (Personal Care)
Lovely brush. I can finally brush my two-year-old daughter's hair without any fuss! Have ordered one for me too, to look after my own hair as it is a lot more gentle than my other brushes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb., 12 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Denman D90 Tangle Tamer Hairbrush (Personal Care)
I read all the previous reviews, I ordered one, it arrived, I brushed it through my 7 year old daughters very long, tangly hair without a single flinch ! Superb. Very very worth its price. Highly recommend it to anyone who hates the morning struggle and tears of trying to get the knots out. 10/10.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 4 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Denman D90 Tangle Tamer Hairbrush (Personal Care)
I have a 3 years old granddaughter with long hair. I read the reviews and thought this sounds ideal.
I wasn't disappointed as it works wonders so I bought another one. We have one with me and one at my daughters.
Anyone who has trouble every morning trying to comb a youngster's hair should get one of these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 31 May 2014
This review is from: Denman D90 Tangle Tamer Hairbrush (Personal Care)
This is the best children's hairbrush I have ever purchased we now have stress free hair brushing as my daughter now says she can't feel me brushing her very long hair! No more tears this brush is brilliant and strongly recommended to all mums who have stress and tears at every hair brushing time! Excellent quality for the money also.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't do what it says!, 21 Feb. 2013