Item Package Quantity: 4|Change
Price:£10.89+ Free shipping

on 14 March 2013
to be honest I didn't know if I made a good decision when I bought these batteries for my Nikon SB - 700 speedlight.
But I bought it in December and they only just run out of power after 3 months! I think its really good. I used my camera quite a lot on NYE party and my friends bday took 100's of pictures.
Good Buy , would recommend to any semi camera users.
on 1 November 2012
I bought 2 sets of these batteries to take away on holiday for 2 weeks. The reason I bought 2 sets was so when I run one set down I could have the other set charged and ready to go. I was using them in my digital bridge camera and as I know how snap happy I get while away. I know I would have needed at least 2 sets of batteries. NO. I only used one set and I and still using them at home. Great value for money.
on 16 October 2010
There are a lot of different technologies, numbers and 'formulas' of battery these days, be it lithium ion, how high the mAh is or even what make they are. These particular ones do however do exactly what is written on the packet. After using many different types of rechargables and non-rechargables these have come out on top. I use my AA's in a Fujifilm S9600 which is a great camera but has a tendency to eat batteries quicker than I can shovel down a box of Quality Street. Even the high capacity rechargables don't seem to escape it's thirst. The problem seems to be is that the batteries in the camera continue to drain even when it's turned off, obviously not as quickly as when powered up, but still enough that usage is frustratingly short. The Duracell Stay Charged however really are staying charged when my camera is off. A great product and great technology - I definitely recommend these to anyone who's quickly needed to grab their camera and got hair tearingly annoyed when the little red battery icon of doom starts flashing at them.
44 comments|95 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 November 2013
I have recently bought these batteries for someone else but I also bought some for myself a year ago for my DAB radio. They last for about 10 days as I take my radio to work and listen to it most days. I recharge the batteries every Sunday to make sure they last the following week. I am very pleased with them and would recommend this product.
on 15 February 2012
These batteries were bought to go with a portable radio. The radio's charger charged them satisfactorily and they work well. The thing about rechargeable batteries is that we want them to last for years. Will these do that? Who knows?
on 5 June 2013
Great batteries but worth getting larger capacity now as these are available.

No issues though, been using them ages.. just be careful you dont get them mixed up with normal Duracell batteries and chuck them out. There are noticeable differences to help that mistake happening.
on 12 April 2014
how can you fault £6 rechargable batteries and there duracell,they take 45 min in my charger and last for ages,really fast deliver,ordered friday and got them saturday,well made up,will def order again
on 13 June 2011
Although rechargeable batteries require a bit more hassle to keep them charged and run down a bit faster than alkaline. I've saved loads of money since using these as my LED lanterns were churning through batteries so quickly.
on 22 October 2014
I wanted rechargeable batteries for my little one's remote control car. Shopped online and this seemed to tick all the boxes. Now my little one can play with his car all day without having to worry about running out of batteries. Arrived on time and item as described.Thanks
on 17 April 2014
I decided to purchase these after many years of buying energizer due to the price reduction.
After a month of constant use they are far out performing the energizers.
They hold their charge for far much longer in my bridge camera and/or strobe flash.
highly recommended especially at the discounted price