5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says
I have 4 sets of those batteries that I use in my 2 Canon Speedlite flash guns and they are great:

- Last for ages (1000+ shots on each charge with a 580EX II)
- Flash recharge time is very low when using those

Published on 26 Jan. 2011 by Paulo E. Reichert

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish
claims that these batteries hold a charge are false in my experience. i have an intelligent charger that shows a charge time of 5 hours from empty with aa batteries. 5 hours later they are fully charged, no over-heating, battery performance seems fine. leave them overnight and they require another 4 hours charging. these are new batteries (i didn't open the packet for...
Published 13 months ago by caveman

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 26 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Duracell Stay Charged Rechargeable 1950 mAh AA Batteries - 4-Pack (Electronics)

- Last for ages (1000+ shots on each charge with a 580EX II)
- Flash recharge time is very low when using those

The fact that they will keep their charger for longer than normal Ni-MH batteries is also a plus as I know that they will always be ready to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for high drain items, 16 Oct. 2010
MikeyTage (Lancashire, UK) - See all my reviews
There are a lot of different technologies, numbers and 'formulas' of battery these days, be it lithium ion, how high the mAh is or even what make they are. These particular ones do however do exactly what is written on the packet. After using many different types of rechargables and non-rechargables these have come out on top. I use my AA's in a Fujifilm S9600 which is a great camera but has a tendency to eat batteries quicker than I can shovel down a box of Quality Street. Even the high capacity rechargables don't seem to escape it's thirst. The problem seems to be is that the batteries in the camera continue to drain even when it's turned off, obviously not as quickly as when powered up, but still enough that usage is frustratingly short. The Duracell Stay Charged however really are staying charged when my camera is off. A great product and great technology - I definitely recommend these to anyone who's quickly needed to grab their camera and got hair tearingly annoyed when the little red battery icon of doom starts flashing at them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality rechargeables, 3 Jan. 2011
P. Thorne (UK) - See all my reviews
Great stuff - batteries are as described only long term use will show if they perform. Cheap rechargeable batteries are a false economy - Duracell remain the bench mark. I bought these to use in a hand held Marine VHF radio set and need to be able to take it out of my bag after 6 months and for it to work. I've had some poor experiences with Li-ion batteries and have had some excellent experiences with NiMHi.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pay more, get quality, 28 Oct. 2010
Amazon Customer "Stevie" (Durham, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I use these in my Apple wireless keyboard and mouse because I'm not made of money and the keyboard eats batteries like Robbie Williams eats pies.

I bought some apparently more powerful (2900 mAh) batteries, but they aren't as good as these and they don't hold their charge as well as these. Yes, the Duracells are 30% more expensive, but they're much better. I think it's because rechargeable batteries tend to lose the charge more quickly than ordinary ones, so that has more effect in a low-drain device like a keyboard.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 20 Dec. 2010
A. Easton (Neath, Wales) - See all my reviews
I've been using this type of battery in my camera for some time. They certainly seem to hold their charge and I am very happy with them. This is the second set I have bought - albeit the first set was called something else. They don't seem to know what to call them!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 13 Jun. 2011
Although rechargeable batteries require a bit more hassle to keep them charged and run down a bit faster than alkaline. I've saved loads of money since using these as my LED lanterns were churning through batteries so quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stay charged batteries, 30 Dec. 2010
I am very pleased with these batteries. I use them for the flash gun on my camera. My previous rechargable batteries annoyingly lost the charge when I wasn't using it but these are definitely an enormous improvement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Duracell stay charged, 9 Nov. 2010
Very pleased with the performance so far. I'll definitely recommend it for wii controller, cameras etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars really stays charged longer!, 19 Nov. 2011
bought these Duracell StayCharged 8 packs cheaper few months back. price is up now maybe because Xmas is coming very near?! these are very good batteries! it can be use as soon as you open it out from its packet! it retains its power even if it is not use for a year! i used it often [4 pairs!] for my son's LeapPad Explorer. it takes him more or less 8 hours of used in total before being recharged again. great! the generic name of this type of r.batteries are called Pre Charged or Hybrid rechargeable batteries. Sanyo makes this type of rechargeable batteries as well, they call it Low Self Discharge(Eneloops).

the best thing on these type of new generation of rechargeable batteries, is they retain its charged (like an ordinary or Alkaline batt.) for a long time. and because they are rechargeable, it saves money and avoid more waste to our mother Earth in the long run!

*hope manufacturers soon stop making the Old type of rechargeable batteries! because it is not good enough once you've tried and tested using this Hybrid ones! you'll not be going back to the old type even with the alkalines. this Pre-charge batteries alone is well worth it! thx

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to enter review for know good product, 15 Feb. 2011
I have been using this kind of products from last 2 years from Duracell. The StayCharged is an amazing quality product. It gives a lot support at the time of continuous photography and also the drainage quality is very low.