5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed!
Published on 6 Jun 2010 by Patsiej

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad but not so good either
these phones are simple enough to use and the charge holds well. I am not impressed with the range of these phones as they only reach around ten feet from my front door. my last cordless (Panasonic) could reach to my allotment fifty yards from the house.
Published 17 months ago by whitewater72

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed!, 6 Jun 2010
After having a bad experience with a cordless phone a number of years ago I have always stuck with the more traditional models. However, as my phone aged and the crackles became so bad that I could hardly hear the caller I decided to bring the house phone into the 21st century and try cordless once more. I made the right decision. This phone is great. If you are used to a mobile then you don't even have to read the instructions in order to programme it. The handset is nice to hold and easy to use whether you have small hands like me or large hands like my husband.

The only minor irritation - and it is minor - is that numbers have to be keyed into both handsets. It would be much easier if numbers could be input into the main phone and automatically copied onto the other handset.

All in all this phone is an excellent buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, 6 Sep 2010
I read the previous good reviews on this telephone which made me decide to go ahead and purchase. The reviews stated that you could not add your phone number list to the second phone you had to put them in manually. However, on reading the instruction leaflet I found that you can go onto the internet where you will find more instructions to enable you to transfer your numbers to the second phone which I did. Very simple instructions which really they should have included on the manual that came with the phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 13 April 2011
Bought this item after reading previous reviews and think it great value for money.Was delivered in two working days and only took a few minutes to unpack and assemble. Once charged up it was so easy to input all my phonebook names and numbers and then only seconds to transfer them all to the second handset. I find the volume control very useful as my hearing is not as good as it was!! With this phone I can hear perfectly. Would recommend this phone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to set up - Easy to use - Easy on the pocket, 14 Sep 2010
Peter Reynolds (Skelmersdale, Lancashire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Good value for your money. Out of the box and set up in less than 5 minutes. Would recommend to those who do not want to spend a fortune but still get two cordless phones around the home. BT Hudson 1100 Twin DECT Cordless Telephone - Gun Metal/Black

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad but not so good either, 17 Feb 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars love my new house phone, 17 April 2011
This review is from: BT Hudson 1100 Single DECT Cordless Telephone - Gun Metal/Black (Electronics)
just perfect, easy to set up and understand, especially info for storing all my contact numbers into the phone. Plenty ringtones to choose from and if you like, you can assign a ringtone to a particular person once you store their number. Good battery life and altogether a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars bt hudson1100, 24 July 2010
very easy to set up and use ,delivery was prompt about 4 days ,only one thing i had to put my numbers into both handsets oh and there is'nt much choice of ringtones but very pleased with my choice

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as expected..., 24 Jun 2014
I bought this phone after reading quite positive reviews for it, but i'm really disappointed with the sound quality- not a patch on my recently deceased Panasonic phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good phones, 24 Dec 2013
Ms CT Clarke (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I got this for an aged uncle who has arthritis and he finds it easy to use.

The battery life is good and the build quality is also good.

Sometimes he will hit the buttons by accident but excellent considering this is not a big button phone.

The memory is easy to program and he's found it very easy to dial from the memory.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 23 Jun 2013
I would reccomend this Phone to anyone. I am well pleased with it. Easy to set up and use. Fine replacement for my old Phone.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›