5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed!
After having a bad experience with a cordless phone a number of years ago I have always stuck with the more traditional models. However, as my phone aged and the crackles became so bad that I could hardly hear the caller I decided to bring the house phone into the 21st century and try cordless once more. I made the right decision. This phone is great. If you are used to a...
Published on 6 Jun 2010 by Patsiej

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad but not so good either
these phones are simple enough to use and the charge holds well. I am not impressed with the range of these phones as they only reach around ten feet from my front door. my last cordless (Panasonic) could reach to my allotment fifty yards from the house.
Published 22 months ago by whitewater72

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good basic pair of phones, 27 Aug 2011
F. Jaap (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BT Hudson 1100 Twin DECT Cordless Telephone - Gun Metal/Black (Electronics)
I find these phones easy to use and fit for purpose. My partner says he feels the sound quality isn't always up to scratch, but I can't say I've ever noticed that. It's slightly laborious entering the numbers in the phone book to start with, but very easy to transfer them to the second handset. Attractive colour screen.

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 30 May 2013
when you call 1571 it rings back saying voicemail sometimes have problems charging the handset. I would never buy again

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›