on 14 September 2010
Good value for your money. Out of the box and set up in less than 5 minutes. Would recommend to those who do not want to spend a fortune but still get two cordless phones around the home. BT Hudson 1100 Twin DECT Cordless Telephone - Gun Metal/Black
on 27 August 2011
I find these phones easy to use and fit for purpose. My partner says he feels the sound quality isn't always up to scratch, but I can't say I've ever noticed that. It's slightly laborious entering the numbers in the phone book to start with, but very easy to transfer them to the second handset. Attractive colour screen.
on 17 April 2011
just perfect, easy to set up and understand, especially info for storing all my contact numbers into the phone. Plenty ringtones to choose from and if you like, you can assign a ringtone to a particular person once you store their number. Good battery life and altogether a good buy.
on 11 October 2012
I have had this Hudson 1100 twin phones for almost 4 years now but I dropped one of the handsets and broke the display glass and the speaker phone in the other was not working all the time. I was very pleased to get the same phone again and would certainly recommend it. It is a pity that a booklet with all the details and instructions do not come with the phone but these can be found on the Internet. You can find how to transfer phone names and numbers, once entered into one handset, to other handsets. It only takes a few mimutes. Great value for money as well. I now have 4 handsets and a spare charger! Go for it and you should not be disappointed!
on 24 December 2013
I got this for an aged uncle who has arthritis and he finds it easy to use.

The battery life is good and the build quality is also good.

Sometimes he will hit the buttons by accident but excellent considering this is not a big button phone.

The memory is easy to program and he's found it very easy to dial from the memory.
on 24 July 2010
very easy to set up and use ,delivery was prompt about 4 days ,only one thing i had to put my numbers into both handsets oh and there is'nt much choice of ringtones but very pleased with my choice
on 24 June 2014
I bought this phone after reading quite positive reviews for it, but i'm really disappointed with the sound quality- not a patch on my recently deceased Panasonic phone.
on 7 April 2013
Good quality nice looking telephone and I am quite hard to please normally. I just needed something basic but this has movre to offer on functions if you need it.
on 23 June 2013
I would reccomend this Phone to anyone. I am well pleased with it. Easy to set up and use. Fine replacement for my old Phone.
on 25 April 2013
Bought to replace my old cordless phone and I chose we'll . The phone does what it says on the box and does it well.