4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Customer Service
Published 18 months ago by modernmum

3.0 out of 5 stars candle holders
Love the candle holders.... Bought 3 lots.. 2 of them had a broken holder..I think perhaps shipping should be a concern... I'm not bothered really about the 2 broken ones, just hoping these remarks will be taken on board
Published 7 months ago by michele

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Customer Service, 2 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Alicia: Set of 3 Glass Candleholders
Although seemingly well packed, 2 out of the 3 glasses were broken. I contacted the seller with a view to returning the product but instead they very sensibly asked if I could send them photos of the damage, which I did. They then immediately sent out another set with extra packing and apologised for the inconvenience. The second set arrived quickly undamaged and are lovely. They look more expensive than what they cost and the customer service was exceptional.

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy, 9 July 2013
This review is from: Alicia: Set of 3 Glass Candleholders
They are very pretty candle holders. Packed so well I wouldn't even be able to put them back in the box after id got them out! But very fragile so will suit a place where they can't get knocked over......amazing customer service. Would buy again!

3.0 out of 5 stars candle holders, 7 Jun. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, 9 May 2014
This review is from: Alicia: Set of 3 Glass Candleholders
Amazing tea candles good value for money I do recommend to buy specially for party I will buy more c

2.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty but..., 4 May 2014
This review is from: Alicia: Set of 3 Glass Candleholders
...not very sturdy, one fell on the table and broke, I glued it back together, but I knocked it and it fell on the table and broke beyond repair, with hindsight I should have kept for special occasions and not every day!

4.0 out of 5 stars Elegant product and brilliant value for money, 13 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Alicia: Set of 3 Glass Candleholders
Very elegant and unimposing centre piece for a dinner table. Definitely look more expensive than the price!

They arrived promptly and well packaged, although there was a very small chip at the top of one, it certainly isn't noticeable and the product still looks lovely on the dining room table.

I would definitely recommend - excellent value for money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant but stylish trio of candleholders, 6 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Alicia: Set of 3 Glass Candleholders
Bought this as a gift ! Had a little hiccup when one of the candleholders arrived with a very tiny chip in the holder but this was quickly and politely dealt with and replaced by the seller. The candles are very stylish and would look at home almost anywhere and fit any décor ! Makes very nice present or just gift for yourself!(I wanted to keep them!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very elegant, 31 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Alicia: Set of 3 Glass Candleholders
I purchased two sets of these glasses one for myself the other as a gift
when my daughter opened hers on Christmas day the smaller glass was broken and so I had yo give her my set
i have now orderedmtself a new set
My lucky daughter now has a set of five
I think it best in the future eo always check properly as the breakage was not apparent

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 15 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Alicia: Set of 3 Glass Candleholders
Set of 3 Glass Candle holders I bought as a present. It was good quality and nice looking. I would like to recommend this as a nice decoration in a house.

4.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Item, 14 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Alicia: Set of 3 Glass Candleholders
They are very elegant,but look rather fragile.We hope they last until next Christmas! Perfect size for standard tea lights.May use them in the summer to keep the bugs away with citronella candles.

Alicia: Set of 3 Glass Candleholders