Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£4.99

on 10 June 2013
Enjoyed this read as I did all the others. What you read is what you get with Lee Childs. Like him or hate him I suppose......and I like him. Only two more for a full house now. Is he going to write more Jack Reacher ......?
on 1 May 2014
Love reading about Jack and how he solves problems and get the girl (even if he doesn't stay with them) this one was a bit slow paced and although I enjoyed it I wasn't in a rush to pick it up to find out what happens next.

The characters are ok and you do want to find out what their motives are but not with any urgency.

If your a fan then you should read this, I am steadily going through them in order plus some novellas and they are all easy reading so give it a read
on 9 May 2015
Not such an all action Reacher as previous but Lee Child gives you a strong story line the comes to a very unexpected conclusion, although you suspect Reacher had sorted it out in his mind long before any of the other characters had.
on 4 February 2014
For the first book it's amazing. You get hooked on the character Jack Reacher straight away & you can't wait to read more. I have all the Jack Reacher books & every few months I find myself reading each one again - in order
on 12 February 2013
I found this book a little on the boring side I have to say. As Reacher literally goes backwards and forwards between the towns of 'hope' and 'despair' it gets monotonous and a little predictable. The ending is the best part of this book when A-typically Reacher dishes out his 'justice' he holds no punches and the bad guys get their just desserts. Up until that point though I felt Lee Child had lost his way a little in this book and it certainly isn't one of my favourites. I have persevered though and 'Gone Tomorrow' sees Childs out of this funk and back on top form
on 1 March 2014
This book keeps the readers attention from start to finish, it's a book that you don't want to put down. I have read all the Jack Reacher books and cannot wait for Lee Child to bring the next one out. Very soon please
on 30 December 2013
This one isn't his best offering but not a bad story from the Jack Reacher series. The body of the book drifts a bit and the end is a bit flaky but who doesn't love Jack Reacher coming to the rescue?!
on 24 October 2014
As usual wonderful escapism into a world where wrongs can be righted, and injustice is creatively rectified and miscreants eliminated. Simplifed solutions, in Jack Reacher's inimitable maverick but satisfying way. A great read.
on 7 December 2013
Having read all the Jack Reacher books in order in the past 3 months I was becoming more disappointed once I got to Book 8. This one is probably the last one I'll read; the story plot line is similar to all the others but this one was too unrealistic to be plausible. The book was a struggle after half-way and I was glad to get to the end.
on 2 January 2015
Not quite up to Lee Childs' high standard but pretty good once it got started. The middle section was a bit boring I thought and the action only seems to start towards the end.

Loads of red herrings some of which lead no-where BUT....it's Jack Reacher, every man's hero and every woman's dream man...you have to be forgiven Mr Child for not always delivering the goods as some of us would like. I think it certainly is a challenge to write hit after hit keeping it fresh and interesting so as to satisfy all your readers.

I have no complaints really although I do wish he would change his clothes more often...lol! I love the character, love his macho image and gung ho action, kicking ass where it needs to be kicked and quite often lately, a softer and thoughtful side to the man. At least in this book he does get to say goodbye to the love interest!

Great reading, thank you Lee, I've had my fix for now till next time.