5.0 out of 5 stars What a find!
Published on 22 July 2009 by Sarah Price

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting concept of relationships!
I am speechless about this very interesting book! The jury is still out of whether I agree with what he wrote. The part about jealousy is fine to a point but have been extremely dangerous therefore I wouldn't tell another women to do this as some men can't handle jealousy having been involved with a very jealous man in the past I do not recommend that piece of advice...
Published 4 months ago by morningstar

5.0 out of 5 stars What a find!, 22 July 2009
I am so glad that I found this book as it has really helped me with the dating issues I was having. It presents a fresh yet timeless approach to the questions everyone faces when they first date and provides step by step advice on how to sail through this thorny and nerve-wracking time. It worked wonders for me, and stopped me from making inopportune phone calls and wrecking the relationship before it had even got off the ground!

5.0 out of 5 stars Every woman should own this book, 29 Sep 2013
This is an excellent read for you ladies out there! This book is very well written and it is very funny. I could not put it down. Gerry Stergiopoulos has a very clear insight into the male and the female brain and behaviour. He will give you his advice straight and full of humour without the emotional attachment which is often what we need instead of the advice your best friend or your own mother would have given you. You will immediately recognise your weaknesses and the mistakes you have been making when it comes to dating . You will get advice on body language, outfits, your wish list, where to go for a date, texting, bedroom etiquette and so on. I thoroughly recommend this book for you, do not leave for your next date without having read it first.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best dating book ever...BUY IT!, 9 Sep 2013
This review is from: Treat them Mean and Keep them Keen (Kindle Edition)
I've read pretty much all the dating books you can think of, The Rules, Why men love bitches, Act like a lady think like a man etc...but I found Gerry's book to be the best of all of them. Treat them mean feels like a more up to date version of dating which most importantly has been written by a man - the book has some tried and tested tips which WORK! Believe me, I started dating a guy followed Gerry's advice at the start and then silly me thought I could go it alone BIG MISTAKE! I made some crucial dating errors very early on and his book helped me pull back a potential disaster by using the Scottish Shower technique. Just buy it!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars If you want someone to fall in LOVE with you, Read this book!, 18 Dec 2013
This review is from: Treat them Mean and Keep them Keen (Kindle Edition)
The best book I have read in a very long time.
Well-researched, with realistic case studies and truthful examples of what I was doing wrong all this time! In fact by the time I read it, I was sick of getting walked all over! But if you don't value yourself, why should others?
I definitely recommend this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and Hilarious just like Gerry, 4 July 2013
This review is from: Treat them Mean and Keep them Keen (Kindle Edition)
All Gerry's tips and advice are just brilliant. He is honest and clear in every way. What is also so great is that Gerry's fabulous personality and sense of humour make this book even better. This book is different to anything that I have previously read as his advice is so astute! It has made me think about dating differently and believe in myself and my ability to control my destiny. Thank you Gerry!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant advice, 15 Sep 2009
Ms. S. Betts "sallystrawb" (Essex, England) - See all my reviews
An excellent dating guide, not only in finding a new partner but in getting over an ex! I found the advice extremely helpful, i didnt realise how badly i had been going wrong! I thought 'how can you be too clingy without even realising it??'...well Gerry shows you exactly how! :D And as far as texting goes i'll now make sure to delete every single message my ex has ever sent me and to file his name under...something else, lol!

I have only read 2 other dating books before and found them to go on and on about nothing i dont already know, boring... no pictures either! :D But i found Gerry's book very eay to read, a good page turner and very humorous!

I thought i would also add a few quotations from the book which i found particularly funny! Enjoy. :)

"Letting go is cathartic after an emotional shock, and once you've got it out of your system, you can pick up this book again. (by the way, if you're still eating ice-cream in your pyjamas 5 months after the split, that is just sheer indolgence and there is really no excuse. Shame on you dear!)".

"There are occasions when excess bodily hair is acceptable. Boudicca probably had hairy armpits, but then she was busy burning Colchester"

"Those men wont come round and start battering the door down, and if they did, in your present state they would probably find you with mascara smeared across the top half of your face and Haagen-Dazs ice-cream across the bottom half".

"Do it this way and its the modern-day equivalent of the medieval technique of dropping a handkerchief for a man to pick up. Do it by asking for a free drink and its the equivalent of dropping your knickers"

5.0 out of 5 stars simply the best!, 18 Dec 2013
A. Bykov "Russian reader" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This book is spot-on.
I am back into dating after 9 years of a committed relationship.
Reading this book is a great refresher course.
The book is full of practical advise, humor and wisdom; as Gerry writes: 'Love yourself, and it will be the begging of lifelong romance'.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 25 Aug 2013
This review is from: Treat them Mean and Keep them Keen (Kindle Edition)
An enlightening and entertaining read. Read it straight after "Why Men Love Bitches" and it complements that book very well. Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gerasimos!!!, 21 Jan 2010
I bought this book for a friend as a Christmas present, but I couldn't help but have a read myself... she has yet to receive it 'cause it's too good to let go. My advice is to buy one for your friend and another for yourself! Gerry seemed to know far too many single girls looking for love with no apparent reason for their relationship status, but after writing this and letting them at it, I imagine they are all now in successful relationships... or affairs... or at least, loving every second along to the way to a more promising future love life!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Read, Very Funny, 25 May 2013
I'm a fan of self-help books, and like to read both tips for guys and girls (nothing wrong with keeping yourself informed of the other side's tricks and tactics!) and seriously, this is a quick and easy to read book that hits the nail on the end.
I found myself smiling and nodding along.

The tips are honest; the body language advice spot on; and the writing (grammar and punctuation) is great.

Definitely recommend.