5.0 out of 5 stars Becky and Luke are having a baby!!!!
Ripped open the book and read it within the day....it's just as good as all the other books featuring Becky and Luke...it's witty and serious at the same time...you actually feel yourself identifying with some of the feelings Becky goes through especially in her relationship with Luke...a MUST READ! Long Live the Shopaholic series....!!!
Published on 23 Feb. 2007 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Compulsive reading - but increasingly annoying
Published on 24 Sept. 2009 by Laura T

5.0 out of 5 stars Becky and Luke are having a baby!!!!, 23 Feb. 2007

5.0 out of 5 stars Becky Brandon(nee Bloomwood) gets better every book!, 26 Feb. 2007
M. L. Cook "Book lover" (Kidsgrove, England) - See all my reviews
I've ordered this book last year when it was first shown on Amazon as I can't wait for it to come into the shops. The shopaholic series gets better and better. I laughed all the way through the book and could identify with some of her emotions. Becky hasn't lost any of crazy shopping fashion ideas they just get better . I hope Sophie carrys on writing the shopaholic series as I can't wait to find out if the baby takes after Becky when it comes to spending money. I couldn't put the book down

1.0 out of 5 stars Compulsive reading - but increasingly annoying, 24 Sept. 2009
Laura T (Oxford, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I've now read all the Shopaholic books about twice because I find them weirdly compulsive, but with each re-read Becky seems more annoying - and actually slightly disturbing. They're obviously amusing and easy-to-read novels, or I wouldn't have read them again, but after a while you begin to wonder if the entire marriage-travelling-baby plot isn't just one of Becky's fantasies! She and Luke clearly have nothing in common and never really seem to talk; in fact their entire relationship feels completely empty. I don't make a habit of thinking particularly deeply about chick lit, which is usually great just for escapism, but there's something that just feels off about these books. And this installment in the series in particular... their poor unfortunate offspring!

5.0 out of 5 stars I like all the Shopaholic books ..., 23 Jun. 2007
The latest in the Shopaholic (Rebecca Bloomwood) series, and just as good as all the previous ones. I would recommend you read them in the correct order - which I had difficulty working out, as some were printed in America with a different title.
1) The Secret Dreamworld of a Shopaholic - or - Confessions of a Shopaholic
2) Shopaholic Abroad - or - Shopaholic Takes Manhattan
3) Shopaholic Ties the Knot
4) Shopaholic and Sister
5) Shopaholic and Baby
There could well be a sequel, as this last book paves the way for a continuation ... but what will it be?!? Suspense! And when will it be? I think there was a period of two years between the last two, so it could take a while ...
A P.S. (24th October 2010): So, the sequel, Mini-shopaholic, is now out. BUT, in my opinion, nowhere nearly as funny as the previous five ... a great disappointment. The shopaholic theme is practically no longer there; the humour is not at all the same (I, personally, can no longer identify with any of the characters); I find it more annoying than anything else. Having difficulty getting to the end, whereas with the other five I couldn't put them down ... :(

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the shopaholic books!, 14 Mar. 2007
Sammi (East Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
I first came across the shopaholic books by accident a couple of years ago and have loved them ever since. This book picks up not long after Shopaholic and Sister, with Becky using her pregnancy as an excuse to shop for "essentials". As with all of the shopaholic books Shopaholic and Baby manages to be both laugh out loud funny and very touching, with an ending you probably won't quite see coming!

If you haven't read the other books I'd encourage you to read Secret Dreamworld of a Shopaholic first and work your way through, but if you've read and enjoyed the others in the series I can promise that you won't be disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Shopaholics unite!!!, 19 Mar. 2007
A. Bouriak "Anna B" (London United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Having read all of Sophie Kinsela's 'Shopaholic' books I was very exited to see this new addition and it did not disappoint. Becky Brandon (nee Bloomwood) is up to her old tricks but this time she is pregnant! Very funny, written in true shopaholic style - there is a piece of every girl in Becky.

I absolutely loved this book and would recommend it to any self confessed shopaholic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Brilliant!!, 20 Feb. 2007
E. LEWER "Book Worm" (London,UK) - See all my reviews
Ive just finished reading this book and its absolutely fantastic! I was laughing all the way through! This book certainly doesn't dissappoint!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!!!!, 15 Jun. 2007
Ms. S. Shaw "selinashaw170" (mancester, uk) - See all my reviews
I loved this book and found myself taking my time and reading every word carefully as I didn't want it to end. I've enjoyed every shopaholic book and I hope to god this isn't the last one, please carry them on.

Great book and a must read.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a way to end............................., 14 May 2007
Wow! I had almost forgotten how great the shopaholic books were. This is just amazing, and if it is really her final shopaholic book then it's a fabulous ending! Becky Bloomwood is back and she's pregnant, and her and Luke are living the high life, what with him his company expanding and purchasing new houses, life's perfect. Until Becky, being Becky, insists on having the latest 'must have' celebrity obstetrician! It turns out she is Luke's ex girlfriend who is a Cambridge graduate and has 'long, swishy red hair'. Becky starts to suspect their friendship and even gets Luke spied on by a private detective! It's like a yo-yo, one minute she suspects him, then she trusts him, it's hilarious. There are many nods to modern society and the whole 'Hollywood' culture here, for example, Becky's successful designer friend Danny becomes a diva, complete with a preference for jelly beans minus the green! And the baby shower is typical Hollywood. I loved it, I loved them all, and think it's a very light hearted, funny read with loads of laugh out loud moments. I am going to read it again, along with the whole series! Sophie Kinsella has really delivered the goods here, the book was just a joy to read!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantasttticc!, 24 Jun. 2007
I'm 18 years old, young and have no intention of having a baby. Yet this book was hilarious! i didnt wanna put this book down neither did i want it to end! i was laughing quietly to myself on the plane and attaining some strange looks from strangers! Becky Bloomwood is a fantastic character that i loved from the very first few pages of the first book and sophie kinsella is obviously a hugely talented author to keep writing so well as she does. I've now read ALL sk books in the last month!! shes soo addictive. I was left wondering if shes going to write another one...hmmm