5.0 out of 5 stars The Kindle version is appalling, though (EDIT - no longer true! Hurrah!)
EDIT - THEY SEEM TO HAVE FIXED IT. HOORAY!

Going by the new eBook version now available for download, they've fixed all the old problems there were with this and many of the Wodehouse books. This is great cause for celebration, so I withdraw my negative comments. I've left them below for the record, but while I haven't checked this book throughout for typos...
Published on 26 Feb 2011 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars A duff edition
PG Wodehouse is a wonderful author and his original manuscript of The Code of the Woosters must have been wonderful too. But you should not buy THIS edition, which is typeset so badly it is positively bizarre. Even the first word - "I" - is missing. Commas and inverted commas are missing too, and there is even a > computer sign like this on page one. The...
Published on 24 May 1999

5.0 out of 5 stars Code of the Woosters, 14 Jan 2011
Les (Oost-Souburg, Netherlands) - See all my reviews
Avid fan as I am, and as far as I know owner of all the P.G. Wodehouse books, on surfing amazon, I saw they now have audio CDs/DVDs of Jeeves. You might think, it ridiculous to want an audio copy too. But I hasten to say .... Richard Briers the personification of Bertram Wooster!!! So I splurged a little :-))I think Richard Briers would be a hard act to follow, lovely,gentleman. Thank you Richard for the superb performance !! :-))
Richard is hilarious in this one too. Great fun, anyone in need of a laugh and appreciates P.G.Wodehouse, will really enjoy this. Keep them coming, if possible :)

L.B.

5.0 out of 5 stars "Code of the Woosters" - doesn't disappoint, 10 July 2010
For some reason, "The Code of the Woosters" has always been my favourite story from the Jeeves and Wooster canon (just beating "Right Ho, Jeeves", with the delicous prize-giving at Market Snodsbury Grammar School). I must have read the entire farago of the silver cow creamer, the small brown leather-covered notebook and Bertie's desperate attempts not to get engaged to Madeleine Bassett at least a dozen times, and I have always found the book to be screamingly funny.

This BBC dramatisation has exactly the same effect. Fans of the Fry & Laurie version of Jeeves and Wooster need have no qualms about buying this version. Richard Briers' Bertie is superb, and if Michael Hordern's Jeeves lacks emotion, then that is entirely as it should be. Spode is also utterly believable (no small feat for a Wodehouse character!), unlike in the ITV Fry and Laurie version, where the book was spread over two episodes in series 2.

This version is laugh-out-loud funny, and thoroughly recommendable.

4.0 out of 5 stars My First Jeeves & Wooster, 14 Nov 2014
My first Jeeves and Wooster book, I loved it. Naturally the writing is a old fashion for these days, very descriptive and occasionally repeatative. Good read though. I brought it for 1p excellent condition and arrived within specified date.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully written, cleverly plotted, 28 Aug 2014
This review is from: The Code of the Woosters: (Jeeves & Wooster) (Jeeves & Wooster Series Book 7) (Kindle Edition)
The world Wodehouse creates is complete. His use of irony, litotes and particularly bathos had me laughing out loud on occasion. It's the sort of novel you can't skim through because the joy of it is in the use of language.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wodehouse is simply the best. T he kindle version reminds me once again ..., 6 Dec 2014
P. de Wolfe - See all my reviews
P.G. Wodehouse is simply the best. T

he kindle version reminds me once again of how a few words from Bertie can have me giggling for ages.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the funniest Jeeves & Wooster books, 27 July 2014
This was the first Jeeves & Wooster books I read many years ago - on re-reading it, I found it just as funny as the first time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect condition. very pleased, 27 Aug 2014
Ideal present for my grandson. Perfect condition. very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Oct 2014
One of Wodehouse's finest!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 30 Sep 2014
A present so don't know

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun, 31 Jan 2014
Fun if you've never read Jeeves & Wooster before, but if you have, you may have read (or watched) most of the stories before.