5.0 out of 5 stars Real page turner...
I am always eager to read any new Tess Gerritsen book as I find her books very absorbing. Suck me right in! THIS Mephisto Club was certainly no different. Could not put it down, (a few sleepless nights because of it!), and even though I had an inckling about who one or two of the characters may have turned out to be, she wasn't giving anything away until the very...
Published on 27 Jan. 2007 by Hippy chick

3.0 out of 5 stars Even Tess knows she can do better than this
Having read all five previous novels in the Rizzoli crime thriller series almost back-to-back in recent weeks, I was hungrily looking forward to getting my hands and eyes onto the sixth and latest offering. There was quite a lot of hype surrounding its release, built around the premise that there is a parallel species actually living alongside the human race who look...
Published on 9 Oct. 2006 by OEJ

‹ Previous | 16 7 817 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great read., 15 Nov. 2013
Another excellent book from Tess Gerristen that I couldn't put down, brilliant plot and characters. Great that storyline involved other places, not just America.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 17 July 2014
If you love the series you will love the books though I hasten to add that the series has been twisted about to suit TV. Good condition books and quick delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 1 May 2013
I loved this book. But then I love most books by Tess Gerritsen........... She won't let you down with this one. I won't give anything away, but you must read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exciting, 5 Jan. 2013
M. Bullen "bookmole" (england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Mephisto Club: (Rizzoli & Isles series 6) (Kindle Edition)
Keeps your attention, twists and turns. Good value for money. Excellent author and many titles to choose from. Think have bought most of the titles already.

5.0 out of 5 stars can't fault her, 15 Jun. 2013
I love all Tess Gerritsen books and I think I have read them all up to date
This was as good as the rest of them and I cannot wait for the next book

5.0 out of 5 stars As a stand alone story it is very good and having read the series out of order it ..., 21 Aug. 2014
As a stand alone story it is very good and having read the series out of order it introduces characters and scenarios that progress to the later series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 28 Dec. 2012
Liz Wilkins "Lizzy11268" (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Excellent as usual. A reread for me on the advice of someone who explained that there are some recurring characters from this novel in the latest book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful plot, 14 Feb. 2014
Jung (Hampshire) - See all my reviews
Wonderful plot with requisite twist at the end. Not the most 'writerly' author but darn good characterisation and story telling. Vintage Gerritson.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great read, 19 Aug. 2014
I choose to rate this book a 5 for one reason alone.....Brilliant!!! I would recommend reading Rizzoli and Isles in order.....onto number 7 for me

5.0 out of 5 stars good reading, 12 July 2012
I always like reading a Tess Gerritsen book especially about Rizzoli & Isles and this one was just as good as others Iv'e read, will buy again.

‹ Previous | 16 7 817 | Next ›