5.0 out of 5 stars WOW THIS GIRL IS SMART AND GROUNDED! I COULDNT PUT IT DOWN
BRILLIANT READ, BRILLIANT STORY , This was such a shock 2 read, i mean i was stuck on a train bored and picked up my sister's copy of FIERCE and was blown away at how this girl, who i`D written off as ozzys daughter has had this complex alien upbringing . she is actually very grounded, smart and honest in a way that's not patronising . ANY GOOD parent should give...
Published on 9 Sep 2009 by L. Ioannidou

3.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating read
Easy reading autobiography
A fascinating read
Very honest & open about her life's up and downs
Would recommend this book
Published 4 months ago by Helen

4.0 out of 5 stars More teenage advice than an autobiography, but still an entertaining read, 6 Oct 2010
This review is from: Fierce (Paperback)
This isn't your usual sort of autobiography. It's more a book of wise advice aimed at teenagers backed up by random stories from Kelly's life, but mainly focusing on her addiction to Vicodin. But Don't let that put you off. Kelly is a very honest and down to earth writer and has some great, and often hilarious tales to tell about herself and her family. I also found the little boxes of tips from professionals that she'd included very good.
On the down side I think she's too young to really fill an autobiography yet, even though she's had quite an unconventional and interesting upbringing and been dealing with a drug addiction for years. And I felt she went a bit overboard on the name dropping. But I do like her a lot more after reading this book and I think it would be an excellent book for any teenager to read.

4.0 out of 5 stars Life thru a lens, 2 Sep 2010
This review is from: Fierce (Paperback)
I wasn't expecting a deep treatise on the meaning of life here, but this is actually a well-written and very honest book about the phenomenom of celebrity-obsessed/ reality TV addicted society. Certainly a great book to give to a teenage girl as Osbourne has included a lot of resources for help with drugs, alcohol, bullying and eating disorders (although they are most UK-based.)

1.0 out of 5 stars Mindless fluff - don't waste your money!, 21 Oct 2011
This review is from: Fierce (Paperback)
I borrowed this book from the library and I'm SO glad I didn't waste my money on it. 280 pages of self-absorbed, badly written fluff. There's nothing in the book that I didn't know already from watching a few episodes of The Osbornes or flicking through a few copies of Heat magazines. I'm not sure whether she's too young to write an autobiography or just lacked a good editor but the "woe is me, even though I had a priviedged upbringing" attitude really started to grate after a while and she overall, she seemed to just not have much to say of any substance. Don't waste your money folks!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Mediocre, 8 Feb 2011
This review is from: Fierce (Paperback)
I agree with one the reviewers, Kelly is probably too young to be writing an autobiography. Too many swear words can really put one off from finishing the book. Nevertheless, she is very honest and even though it is mediocre, it's not a bad read. Just don't expect too much when you pick this book up.

4.0 out of 5 stars fierce by kelly osbourne, 31 Oct 2009
Ms. B. Kelly - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fierce (Audio CD)
I ENJOYED THIS BOOK, I BUY THE LISTENING BOOKS SO IT WAS ACTUALLY KELLY TALKING. ITS NOT LIKE A BOOK WITH CHAPTERS ITS JUST KELLY TELLING STORIES OF HER FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND PEOPLE WHO MATTER TO HER, JUST LIKE A FRIEND TALKING.
THE BOOK IS WORTH GETTING I JUST WISH IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A BIT LONGER.

Fierce