Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.99

on 5 August 2013
This is a great read. Kinsella really can tell a story and although her books never seem to turn out to be surprising the stories are are. And that is what makes them great. And you know that they always end good and that in itself is lovely. And this one does too. Read it and love it.
on 13 August 2014
I know these are mostly just a bit of fun to read, but this was really disappointing. Kept waiting for something exciting to happen and it never did. Pretty predictable, mildly enjoyable read. There are better Kinsella books if you're looking for a fun, easy read.
on 1 July 2013
This book kept me hooked from start to finish, with all its twists and turns. Every time I thought I knew what was going to happen some other twist changed the way the story went. The ending really leaves you wanting more.
I would recommend this book to anyone that is a hopeless romantic and to anyone that doesn't believe in love or fate.
on 18 April 2014
Made me laugh, made me cry , made me feel happy inside........
Bit slow to start but hang in there worth reading to the end. Thank you Sophie Kinsella.
now off to download another one of her books.
on 13 January 2013
This book is a really good book, Sophie Kinsella is a great writer, and I have got all of her books. I found it hard to put it down when I first got the book, so I had to put it on to my kindle

It's good to see how the character thinks her life is still like, when it's changed so much.
on 10 November 2015
Thoroughly enjoyed this light hearted read could hardly put it down. Great character's although Eric is a snob of the worst kind (Mont Blonk the very image yuk hehehe). Would recommend to any Sophie Kinsella fans fantastic.
VINE VOICEon 10 December 2008
I am a huge fan of Sophie Kinsella - she is the only author I have ever read where I am never let down. I always look forward to her books coming out as they are guaranteed feel-good books.

In this latest offering Lexi wakes up in hospital thinking that it is still 2004 and she is going out with Loser Dave, has wonky teeth, loads of friends and works in a low paid job in a carpet company. In fact it is 2007 and she is married to a gorgeous multi-millionaire, has perfect teeth, lives in a huge penthouse overlooing the Thames and has a high-flying job as a Director (oh, and she is the bitch-boss-from-hell), only Lexi can't remember a thing about it. The story follows Lexi as she tries to fit in with her new life and fill in the gaps as to how she ended up where she did (and how she managed to alienate all her friends in the process).

All the ususal magic is here - young girl, a love interest (or two), nice clothes and shoes (v. important!)

While I agree that nothing can beat the Shopaholic series (who could replace Becky?), this is still a great book to get lost in. Thumbs up for Ms Kinsella once again.
11 comment|66 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 May 2013
This book is for entertainment purposes only and it exceeds expectations for this genre. The perfect chic lit book. I really don't understand why anyone would say that it is unrealistic. After all, it is fiction!
on 26 February 2015
It's OK, but it's not the best Kinsella story. Obviously it's just my opinion, but having read all Kinsella's books (those published as Sophie Kinsella) in just a couple of months, this wasn't the one I preferred.
on 24 January 2014
Gets you so gripped from the get go! A use of words that really sends your imagination into overdrive! Definitely a book you can't put down! Recommended to me by a friend and now recommended to you by me! Worth a read with out a doubt! Sophie Kinsella is the one! Top author!!