5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff!
I only started applying this a few days ago, and already I can notice the difference in the strength and health of my plants. I look forward to an excellent crop.
Published on 7 May 2011 by James N. Beatson

1.0 out of 5 stars product has arrived unsealed
The top of the bottle was unsealed. 1/3 of the concentrate leaked out so it made wet other boxes with fertilizer. I am not sure for how long the concentrate was opened, so will use it.
Published 12 months ago by Colin Rowland

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff!, 7 May 2011
James N. Beatson "Jim Beatson" (Basingstoke, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Westland Tomato Concentrated Plant Food 1 Litre (Garden & Outdoors)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great on Box Hedging (!), 14 Mar 2013
Small Scale "small_scale" (London UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Bought this tomato fertiliser to apply to my box hedging, mainly because of the high potash content. The hedging was struggling a little given that it had been planted in on compost that was still rotting down, so the plants needed a boost of potassium to help them through. Can't say the hedges have sprouted any tomatoes (!), but at least they are looking a lot healthier after the feed. Will use it a couple more times this growing season until the roots are better established.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 9 April 2011
I bough this feed for my bamboo plants as I heard that tomato food is good for bamboo. This helped my bamboo grow lots throughout the summer. I am very pleased with the results. Also it is very good for my tomato plants but that is kinda obvious.

5.0 out of 5 stars A real good buy, 17 July 2013
a real bargin it's doing the job.The tomato plant is enjoying a real feast,money well spent,easy to use easy to mix.Great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab product, 20 Aug 2013
Easy to use and my veg patch loved it bumper harvest this year would recommend this to anyone growing veg.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tomatoes galore, 18 Dec 2013
I had the best crop of tomatoes ever. Before I praise this too much, the weather was ideal for growing tomatoes on a south wall. However the plants were healthy and I grew them in my own compost.

5.0 out of 5 stars my plants seem to love it, 27 Oct 2013
This bottle will last me a long time, as you don't need to use it often. My plants seem to love it and looked very healthy over the hot summer. Great

5.0 out of 5 stars tomato plant feed, 1 Oct 2013
very good feed product, helped my plants along great. Would recommend to anyone. I would most certainly purchase this item again.

5.0 out of 5 stars brand I have used for a few years, 24 Aug 2013
brand I have used for a few years with very good results and this supplier sell it at a really good price

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
use on my strawberry plants always good results

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›