5.0 out of 5 stars BOOKENDS
I bought these bookends because I have very little space to store my much loved books and they kept falling over on the shelf. The bookends which are very simple, metal and red in colour, keep them upright. They were a very good buy for me and also very inexpensive and have solved a big problem for me.
Published on 22 July 2010 by TV Fan

3.0 out of 5 stars bookends
Not quite as robust as I had hoped but they do the job for small to medium books
Published on 11 Dec. 2009 by NB

5.0 out of 5 stars BOOKENDS, 22 July 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple but effective, 23 July 2011
Very solid book ends. The ends are used to hold a number of university textbooks, so they are in heavy use and are very much doing what they are supposed to do.

They might not win a design award, but that should really be obvious to anyone looking at the pictures. However, they are well processed and should hold up for the next years.

Really pleased with a value purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent pair of bookends!, 7 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Officemate Classic Bookends, Pair, White, 160mm (Office Product)
Really pleased with these bookends. I bought two pairs which are now holding heavy cookery and gardening books without any problem. Will definitely be purchasing more of these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps my dvds on my shelf brilliantly, 23 July 2011
Bought these to stop my dvd's from falling over and was worried initially as when they arrived there didn't seem much to them as they are very slim, however I was pleasantly surprised as they have been brilliant so much so I've invested in a white pair for else where in my home. Nice bit of modern kit I would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin!, 25 Feb. 2011
Not really a lot to say, I was looking for a pair of bookends to use either side of an ornament between books, so they needed to be unobtrusive. These are, they hold the books up, but are discreet. Will be buying some more soon.

3.0 out of 5 stars bookends, 11 Dec. 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and functional, 2 Oct. 2012
These work well, simple and effective, having a long enough base to sit 2 or 3 books on. The plain design helps them blend into the background and the thin design means they don't take up any shelf space.

5.0 out of 5 stars I have 4 pair of these, 12 Nov. 2013
They are simple, well-designed, excellent gadgets, although a little expensive, in my opinion.

There are many others on the market, but these are the neatest.

5.0 out of 5 stars They work just as you'd expect, 27 July 2013
These bookends are well-made and sturdy. They've been holding up four feet of books on my shelf for over a year without failing. A good product.

4.0 out of 5 stars As expected, 2 Feb. 2011
I. C. Soldevila (Spain) - See all my reviews
These bookends are not very beautiful or special, but they work properly and that's something, isn't it?
Material is nice, looks nice and sober on the shelf and it holds your books.
Not much more to say.