5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for the whole family
Published on 6 April 2011 by Kindle Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Board game
Grandchildren seem to like it, kept them quiet for a while! Not as good as the quirkle game previously purchased.
Published on 1 Mar. 2013 by maxgaz

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for the whole family, 6 April 2011
This review is from: Q-Bitz (Toy)
How do you reduce a chatty, intelligent 10 year old to utter silence and complete concentration? Sit them down and play the fantastic new game Q-bitz! At first glance the game seems deceptively simple, all you have to do is replicate the pattern shown on the cards using colored and patterned blocks. My son was extremely confident and declared that this was the easiest game ever and that he was going to win every round-how wrong that turned out to be! Replicating the pattern was not the walk in the park that he thought it was going to be and turned out to be challenging and fun. It is not often that he sits in complete silence but playing this game you could have heard a pin drop. Not only did it test our memories but also our visual dexterity, something it turns out I am very bad at! I really had to think to try and make my blocks into the pattern shown on the cards, providing me with a much needed mental work out. My son said that he enjoyed the game because it was fun and made him think, not about facts or numbers, but how things went together.

This game is perfect for grown ups and children to play together and although the recommended age is 8+, it can be played by younger children, especially as there is no reading involved. Playing the game involves playing three rounds, each round having three challenges. The length of time it takes to play will depend on how good you are at spatial relationships, we found that the more we played it the quicker we got. When asked to rate the game on a scale of 1-10, my son gave it a 9, because it was fun and challenging to play.

Would definitely recommend this game as it is fun and easy to play and the whole family can participate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend, 9 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Q-Bitz (Toy)
This game is absolutely brilliant and has already created hours of fun. The box states 8+ but i have a 7 year old who loves it and when i took it to my beaver colony (who are 6-8year olds) the younger ones really enjoyed it.
Would recommend this to any parent who feels it important for their children to learn problem solving whilst having fun.
My eldest child is dyslexic and really enjoys playing this on his own as well as with me, my wife and younger sibling

4.0 out of 5 stars fun for the family, 22 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Q-Bitz (Toy)
We were given this game as a gift and our family has really enjoyed it. If an adult is playing, it is helpful to give younger participants a few extra seconds to look at the pattern before it is put out for all to see. This is one easy way to level the playing field between age groups so all can have a good time. A fun game.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 13 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Q-Bitz (Toy)
What an excellent game! I have 2 children, one 12, the other 15. We played this on boxing day after dinner, with grandparents, and all thoroughly enjoyed it! My 12yr old is dyslexic and as such some of the games where reading is involved prove too much of a struggle for him, but not this one! This is great, concentration overflows into hilarity when we are all rushing to get finished first! Brilliant, great game!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Q-Bitz (Toy)
Very good product, educational and fun..... The item is well made and well presented, the only problem is that I've got to hide my opposing players pieces because I'm always last.

5.0 out of 5 stars Q-bitz review, 12 July 2011
This review is from: Q-Bitz (Toy)
This is an excellent matching game, very educational and great for people who enjoy pattern matching.
Very good durable pieces, the only down side and thing I would change is that the matching cards are all in black and white. They really could do with being in colour.
Other than that it definitely fulfills it's purpose.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have game, 6 Jun. 2012
S. Hailstone (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Q-Bitz (Toy)
This is an extremely simply designed game suitable for people of all ages and abilites. It can be as competitive as you like or just a personal challenge. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic fun for all ages, 9 Oct. 2012
H. Clyde (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Q-Bitz (Toy)
Highly addictive in a good way! Really makes you focus and a great way to get the kids away from the TV and computer games. My boys 7,11 and 13 were delighted when they introduced their Uncle to the game and proceed to beat him.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic game, 9 Jan. 2013
N. Hales "Britnick" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Q-Bitz (Toy)
This was a bit of a gamble purchase - I was just looking for something new for the family to play at Christmas. I can safely say it was one of the best gambles I have ever made. We had so much fun playing it. From my 9 year old through to Grandma, we spent hours competing against each other. Q-Bitz really challenged us although everyone thought they were going to find it easy at first when really they had to think hard about copying the images on the cards. I would recommend this game to everyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, multiple play-options!, 16 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Q-Bitz (Toy)
Dureble product. Simple design, but with great entertainment value.
My 4 year old uses it as a puzzle, my 6 year old plays the game involving speed.
In my classroom, I use it for concentration en vision skills.
Never seen it in Holland, but will recommend it to other teachers.
I often buy smartgames at Amazon, speedy and Free delivery to Holland and much cheaper than dutch online sellers.

Q-Bitz