5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 23 Oct 2011
This review is from: Lily Lolo Mineral Concealer - Blondie - 5g (Misc.)
Amazing coverage for extremely pale (bordering on translucent) skin, very good value for money and lasts for months. Would definitely recommend to those who, like me, have great difficulty in finding makeup pale enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 16 Nov 2012
This review is from: Lily Lolo Mineral Concealer - Blondie - 5g (Misc.)
I'm very pale (because I'm ginger) and so most products look orange on me - this is absolutely PERFECT! And it gives such good coverage without looking caked on or really obvious. Will definitely try more lily lolo products in the future!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 12 Jun 2013
This review is from: Lily Lolo Mineral Concealer - Blondie - 5g (Misc.)
Very good coverage I applied it after the foundation (Lily Lolo) my under eye black circles appeared much lighter and powder settled well on my skin, I am quite pale skin with freckles and my skin tone looked even. Would recommend Lily Lolo!

5.0 out of 5 stars Better coverage than you may expect., 30 Mar 2014
This review is from: Lily Lolo Mineral Concealer - Blondie - 5g (Misc.)
A lot of people think powder concealers don't work as well as liquid ones but I really do have to disagree. Applie with a little brush, this concealer works brilliantly. It covers my dark circles on those days where I've had to get up early, my summer freckles, my spots, my almost-but-not-quite sunburn on my nose. I love it! It sticks around a long time too. It has neutral undertones - not too orange/yellow and not pinky either.

The only thing is that mineral powder makeup takes some times getting used to. It's all in the application, but it really does work. Also, this is very pale concealer and does not match up with the "Blondie" foundation - it matches up with the "Porcelain" foundation. Too much of it will make you whiter than snow. Great for us pale people, but not for anyone else!

Lily Lolo is really the only makeup brand I have used for a long period of time, as other just don't measure up to me. I stongly recommend this brand.

4.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't crease!, 13 Jan 2014
This review is from: Lily Lolo Mineral Concealer - Blondie - 5g (Misc.)
An under eye concealer that doesn't crease, has an spf of 15 and no parabens!Good colour range and good price, will be sure to buy this in future!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this concealer, 20 Dec 2013
This review is from: Lily Lolo Mineral Concealer - Blondie - 5g (Misc.)
I have acne and acne scars and this concealer works great. I feel I can hide almost anything. Been using it years and really happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars high quality powder, 15 May 2013
G. S. Shah "G.Shah" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lily Lolo Mineral Concealer - Blondie - 5g (Misc.)
I am a big fan of Lily Lolo mineral foundation, then i wanted to try their concealer as well. I am very happy with the result .Its a perfect pale shade which does not turn orange afterwards. It is longlasting as well.

Lily Lolo Mineral Concealer - Blondie - 5g