5.0 out of 5 stars Fossil Ladies watch
A beautiful watch, was brought me as a christmas present and love it. Although if you prefere dainty this is not for you as quite big and chunky which I prefere.
Published on 19 Jan 2012 by kdt

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke twice - don't buy
I returned the first watch after the bezel fell off within a week. I received a replacement but the bezel fell off this one as well - after 3 and a half months. I notice from the US Amazon site feedback that i am not alone and this has happened to others. Also, if you read the smallprint of the warranty - this type of defect isn't covered. Don't purchase.
Published on 28 Dec 2011 by MLC

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke twice - don't buy, 28 Dec 2011
This review is from: Fossil Ladies White Ceramic Analogue Watch - CE1002 (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fossil Ladies watch, 19 Jan 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, 10 Sep 2014
This is my second watch of the same make and design I love it so much. I put my old one in for a new battery and the seal got damaged so it got waterlogged. Got it fixed and wore it in the shower again - same problem, all my fault. So I got anotehr one. Equally delighted with it - no bezel issues as described by others. It is heavy but that's partly why I like it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 28 Sep 2011
Disappointed to receive this watch. Was advertised as a ladies watch but is very large and heavy. Returned product due to these issues.