5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps your tan for longer
Really love the Hawaiian tropic coconut body butter kept my tan going that little bit longer, definately recommend has a lovely smell.
Published on 10 Nov. 2011 by Lainey

Published 20 months ago by Emma Walters

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps your tan for longer, 10 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Hawaiian Tropic Aftersun Body Butter Exotic Coconut (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Body Butter in the whole wide world...., 13 Jan. 2012
I have tried every body lotion under the sun, but this is my ultimate favourite. The main reason is it is easily absorbed, unlike many which are far too greasy and non-absorbent. I know it is described as an 'after sun' product and I live in Scotland...say no more.....but I get compliments everywhere I go on the scent of this coconut body butter, so for me that is the truest indication of how good it really is. In fact I must go order some more! Oh, and the price is reasonable too compared to what I have paid for other products which are not nearly as good. If you like body butters and you like coconut then you simply must order this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars hawaiian tropic aftersun body butter exotic coconut, 19 Jun. 2013
D. Weymes (Hull) - See all my reviews
fantastic cream smells lovely and sinks into the skin keeping it soft and smooth will be ordering some more of this

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, 25 Jun. 2012
Smells like holidays and makes your skin really soft!Definitely worth the money. Pots really pretty too so would be a nice gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft & smelling great all day long without greasy residue., 31 Mar. 2015
This is my first time using Hawaiian Tropic products, I purchased this body body butter along with their tanning oil in 'Rich SPF 4'.
I've used a few body butters before but usually find them too greasy or they sit on top of my skin and in turn every little bit of dust, dirt and whatever else I come into contact with, sticks to me.

I am thrilled with this product. I initially bought after reading other peoples glowing reviews on this product.
Not only have I been using it as an after sun, Ive been using it straight out of the shower also.

Living in Spain skin care, especially in the summer, is very important and I have yet to come across a butter/moisturizer or any skin cream for that matter that I rate as highly as this.

Despite other reviews, I am able to apply this near enough straight after shaving my legs with no issues of irritation, stinging or rashes.
It's absorbed into your skin very quickly, you are able to butter up go about your usual business, after around 5 minutes there is no excess left at all, your skin is dry to the touch and feels incredibly soft and supple.

I was also curious about the smell after reading many rave reviews. I can confirm this smells amazing! A lovely coconut smell which when applied in the morning, I can still smell it on myself come when I get into bed that night. The smell really does last and I have had many compliments already, I have been recommending this left, right and center!

Downsides? Well, I'm going to need more soon!

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, works amazingly but I'm allergic :(, 23 Mar. 2012
This stuff would get a 5 star review off me, but my super sensitive special skin doesn't like it.

It smells amazing, isn't greasy, moisturises better than anything I've ever tired.

5.0 out of 5 stars brills, 17 Nov. 2012
brilliant as a moisturiser all year round as well as an after sun and i just love the smell. ihave psoriasis and it really helps keep it at bay

5.0 out of 5 stars Hawaiian Tropic Aftersun- Fantastic, 9 Mar. 2012
The first time I brought this it was on offer in a store, and was the 'cheapest item free', so it hadn't really appealed to me, but it was absolutely fantastic. It's very thick and soothing, and it smells amazing. I use it all year round as a moisturiser now, and it's really effective.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and smells lovely, 22 Oct. 2014
This is a great aftersun product which I use every time I go away. It smells great and has a lovely thick texture but sinks into the skin quickly. If I have any patches that have gone a little red during the day, after using Hawaiian tropic this is back to normal by the morning. It can sting a little when applied to your face if you have been in the sun all day and in and out of water but leaves skin lovely and smooth if you push through the sting!
I use this product for a long time after returning from holiday to maintain the tan as long as possible, 1 pot last me approximately a week of all body applications so I get one to take away and one to use when I get back. This is a great price too as it is normally £10 a pot on the high street!

1.0 out of 5 stars Lovely smell as with all Hawaiian Tropic products, but Burnt my skin! NOT for sensitive skin, 18 July 2013
All of my sun creams are Hawaiian Tropic so naturally I chose this one because I know the scents are always amazing! The scent did not disappoint however, after I had my shower and dried off and applied this straight away my skin felt like it was on fire (I barely caught any sun) I bought it for moisturising purposes. It was burning so bad my skin looked sunburnt I had to run to the shower and have a cold rinse. After dabbing dry and applying e45 took an hr or so my skin had calmed and felt normal again.

My boyfriend uses this no problems though so clearly this is just not meant for sensitive skin, so I would say avoid if you have it.

Hawaiian Tropic Aftersun Body Butter Exotic Coconut