Size: 6 UK / 39 EU|Colour: Grey (Shale/Tarte 051)|Change
Price:£14.99 - £60.81

on 12 December 2014
4 stars as the slippers look good and are cosy. I haven't given 5 stars as they are not very soft underfoot - it only has an insole between ones foot and the hard sole and I do wonder how long the insole will offer any cushioning. I took the advice from other reviewers and bought a size larger, which proved the right thing to do, however, they are quite wide so do not offer great support. Trying to find any suitable slippers for dodgy feet is a minefield and these slippers will suffice until I can find a pair that are stylish, warm, supportive, cushioning underfoot and ok for trips into the garden!
on 5 February 2016
Beautiful slippers, true to size ,extremely comfortable & cosy warmth with the luxury of sheepskin .Nicely well sewn sole with good grip if you have to go out to the bins or just pop the dog into the garden & they don't slip going up & down stairs. I would say the size is spot on for my 39 euro/ 6 but if you are a half size would recomend sizing up. I have a slim foot so maybe they could be a tad tight if feet are very wide. A good investment as it is obvious these slippers will last a long time & wear well. Nicely packaged in a lovely box too with hinged lid that can be used for storage of bits & pieces. Well chuffed with my sorel bears!
on 21 February 2016
These win hands down as my best ever slippers. They're a soft and warm as any sheepskin slipper, yet keep their shape as they've got a proper sole. There's even a bit of support in them as it's slightly moulded. When I put them on for the first time I was worried that they were slightly small for the sizing, but they're not. As with all natural products they compress and stretch a little to fit the foot. Get your normal shoe size. If I could wear them to the shops I would.
on 26 February 2015
Third pair of these slippers. So strong, rubber sole means i can go outside in them wihtout worrying and so comfortable. Last for ages with really rough wear.
on 8 February 2016
These were a christmas present for a family member, they were over the moon with them so, so am I!!
on 12 May 2016
great slippers so comfortable would highly recommend great quality
on 6 January 2016
Most comfortable slippers ever owned real cosy good solid grip
on 11 March 2016
This was a present and was received with great joy.
on 8 March 2016
excellent fit with good support. Very comfortable
on 2 October 2015
these are the best slippers I have ever owned....